Chapter 21

Jade's P.O.V.
Amitt has some serious anger management issues.
It turns out, he noticed through the window that someone was being mugged, and decided to solve the problem by throwing a car at the criminal.
I don't think the criminal survived.
"Amitt, what where you thinking?!" Agent Rally was furious, "I should report you! I should kick you off the squad I sh--"
"Please Don, calm down, it's only their first day," Aunt Sally reasoned, "Plus he had a bit of an argument with Jade." She added solemnly.
Agent Rally reluctantly sat down, but continued to scold Amitt.
"You are the oldest! The wisest! The example! So please refrain from ever killing villains unless told otherwise." Agent Rally shook his head, "Have I made myself clear?" He asked stroking his goatee.
"Crystal," Was the only thing that came out of Amitt's mouth.
Agent Rally sighed "You all may go."
We filed out silently, before Griffin spoke up.
"What's your problem today Amitt? Your acting totally out of character, what's wrong?" He asked impatiently.
"I just...I just need some alone time right now..." He said despondently, then ran out.
"He seems quite crestfallen, maybe we should give him some space," Shadow looked down, "Y-you know, again..."
Everyone looked at me.
"I'm not upset that he's so pissed with me for following orders," I said confidently, "If he wants to be a killer, than so be it."
Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder.
I turned around to see blond hair and a pair of glasses staring right at me.
"Hello Jade." She smiled.
"Eliza! You're okay!" I hugged her tightly.
"Of course I am, I was just knocked out for a little bit, no biggie."
"Is eight hours a 'no biggie' situation to you?" Kelly asked, half-teasing.
"I WAS OUT FOR EIGHT WHOLE HOURS?!" She began to hyperventilate, "WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT DID I MISS? HAS AMITT ADMITTED TO HIS LOVE FOR ROSIE YET?!" She screamed while we all stared at her.
"No actually, Amitt is...ugh never one, just sit down." I said as I took a seat.
We explained what had happened while she was out, defeating Little Miss Disappear, Amitt freaking out, and even the date I landed with Griffin, which was very awkward for both of us.
We laughed and Kelly passed out just like last night, except this time we had Eliza, who really put I a show, doing dances, faces, and hilarious impressions of Kim Kardashian.
But we had forgotten about Amitt.