Chapter 14

Jade's P.O.V.
As I was getting ready to leave when I thought to myself that there was something missing. Something... important, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Just then Rosie came up to me. "Where is he?" She asked.
"Who?" I replied slightly agitated at how Rosie never said the names of people she talked about. "Amitt!" She yelled "He's not here!" She said. "Now don't get worked up about your boyfriend okay?" I teased. Rosie blushed and caused a white flower behind her to do the same. She playfully hit me but had a worried look on her face. "It's ok I'm sure he's here somewhere." I reassured. "Ok..." Rosie said still looking upset.

...

Rosie's P.O.V.
I was never so worried in my entire life. I went to calm down in a tree when I heard a soft sound over the fence. I ran towards it. I was getting closer...closer...closer. I wasn't far now. It was wind...no creaking...no...footsteps. Very fast footsteps. They were heavy but fast. I was a few hundred feet from them when a slashing sound stopped them. Then there was a thud. I stopped dead in my tracks. I heard a scream that could only come from one person. "Amitt!" I whispered. Oh no! I climbed a tree to get a better look. Then I saw it, Amitt was lying on the ground with a huge gash in his chest. But what surprised me more was the two standing next to him. It was the attackers! Scorpion and Assasin! Scorpion said something to Assassin, but I couldn't hear what. Scorpion ignored her, picked up Amitt a and broke him over his knee. Then they left.
I jumped down to Amitt. "So... You've come crawling back to me eh Rosie?" He moaned, I blushed. He put his hand on my chin. "How did you realize I was gone?" He asked weakly.
"I don't know I just... did." I said shyly. The next thing was totally unexpected. With the last of his strength, Amitt reached up and hugged me. "Thank you." He whispered in my ear. Then I did the most embarrassing thing of my life. I started crying. In front of my crush I started crying. "I know I j-just met you, but I c-couldn't lose you." I said "It's okay Rosie...I-I understand." He said obviously losing energy. "Rosie..." He said.
"Yeah?" I sniffled
"Please call 911..." He said it like he was dying. Then his grip loosened and his eyes closed. I shook him. "Amitt?" I said "Wake up, please wake up!" I cried even harder. I struggled do call Jade, but she was able to understand, she ran over with couple others and we managed to lift his wounded body back to school. Principal Rally called an ambulance, and Amitt got loaded to go to critical care in the hospital. All we could do is pray.