Chapter 10

Rosie's P.O.V.
God dammit Amitt!
Why do I have to be so pretty?
So anyway, here's what happened:
Ace and I where walking to the nurses office, and my hopes where high that he wasn't gonna try anything.
And boy I was wrong.
We walked by the janitors closet, when he suddenly shoved me in.
"I was this close." I murmured to myself.
"Haha, this'll teach you to get my friends in trouble," he said evilly. Seriously? Jack was the one who threw the ball!
"You are aware of my powers, right?" I asked.
"Oh yeah." he walked out and closed the door.
Peace and quiet.
Not.
I texted Jade:
Contact the principal now! Code red! Code red!
She texted back almost immediately with:
Jack again?!
I texted back with:
No his friend, Ace Syndrone! the freshman!
I wasn't getting anywhere by texting so I decided to just call her.
I didn't even ring once before Jade picked up.
"What's going on?!" she asked, flustered.
"Ace Syndrone--that water guy--locked me in the freaking janitors closet! Ugh just get the principal!" I said before hanging up.
Suddenly there was a bang on the door, "Let me in, Syndrone!" Came the voice of...dammit, it was Amitt.
"Crap, crap, crap," I cursed. Why me? Why now?
Abruptly, there was another bang, then Amitt's voice yelling, "I said let me in!"
After about approximately 10 minutes of shuffling and arguing between Amitt and Ace, the door finally opened.
"What's up?" He asked in a joking tone.
"Oh my god, Rosie are you okay?" I hadn't realized that Jade was standing there, "Your eye, and now Ace--"
"I'm fine, I just need to go to the nurse thank you." I said quickly, I didn't want to sound weak.
"Syndrone, Detention! All week!" Ace was apparently outside the door, probably trying to hold the door closed. "Rosie," Amitt's voice softened, "You okay?"
"I a-already told you, I-I'm fine, I just need to go to the n-nurse."
"Okay then, Jade, take Rosie to the nurse, and by the way," he turned to her, "How did you know about this?" He asked.
"I--" I cut her off.
"I texted her right before he uh, locked me in, I mean I know Ace, it's not like he hasn't done this before." I said quickly.
He nodded, looking not exactly convinced, but I mean I was telling the truth, sorta.
"Okay then, you two head to the nurse, and Syndrone," he grabbed Ace by the shirt, God this guy was strong. "You're coming with me." He huffed and walked off, with petrified Ace Syndrone at his heels.
"Thanks for covering me back there Rosie, I appreciate it," Jade was still red with shock.
I shrugged "No prob, I mean it's not like I was lying or anything."
She frowned, "I know but still he still didn't look totally convinced..." She frowned.
I shrugged once more, "That's okay, he won't tell anyone."
"How do you know?" Jade asked.
"I Dunno, I just...know." I said.
And with that we walked to the nurse.