Chapter 19

Griffin's P.O.V.
As soon as Jade's head hit the sidewalk, Little Miss Disappear was up and running, she was also invisible.
"Jade!" I yelled as I ran to her side.
Her eyes were closed but she was conscience.
"Jade, are you okay?!" I asked her, frantic.
"I-I'm fine, just dazed is all." She groaned and sat up.
"You sure your okay?" I asked.
"I'm fine Griffin, I just have a large bump."
"Can you stand?" I asked.
She stood up, "Yes, can you?" She held her hand out.
"Uh...yes," I said.
"Good, because you need to put your hand out." She said.
"What? Why?"
"Just do it!"
"Fine, fine." I put my hand out, totally and utterly confused as to why.
And then I got my answer.
I don't know how she knew that Little Miss was there, but I'm glad she did.
All I felt was something hit my forearm, and then I heard a loud BANG!
And Little Miss Disappear was suddenly, unconscious and visible.
"How did you..." Rosie asked as she wrapped Little Miss in a rope of vines.
I chortled, "Ask Jade."
Rosie looked at Jade expectantly.
"If you looked closely," she began "You could see that her invisibility worked a lot like a cloaking device, there were little blurred lines that showed where she was, so when I saw her running towards us, I simply instructed him to place his hand out like so," she put my hand in position, "And watched her crazy head bump into Griffin's arm." She finished.
"So you could see her?" Shadow was suddenly there, I hate shadow traveling.
"Yes I can," she said triumphantly.
So I picked up Little Miss Disappear and kept asking Jade questions. While Shadow and Kelly carried the still-unconscious Eliza, both of them staring deeply into each others eyes.
The mission had been a success.
But one thing still didn't add up, where in the world was Amitt?