Chapter 9

*Caution: this chapter contains some amounts of profanity, reader discretion is advised.
Rosie's P.O.V.
Gym class.
The only three words to describe the class are:
Repulsive
Smelly
Weirdos
Never have I gone one gym class without a stupid boy (or even girl sometimes) trying to make out with me.
But this time, I actually enjoyed myself.
Not.
Okay so here's how it went down:
Coach Porter was new and for some reason he needed to have a senior be his assistant.
And his assistant was gorgeous.
He was like Ansel Elgort on steroids.
Yeah, nuff said.
And like all hot guys he just had to not be wearing a shirt.
Great.
So okay we're playing dodgeball and I'm staring at his sexy abs and his hot biceps...anyway so I'm staring at him when a ball comes flying at my face.
WHAM!!!
Hits me square in the eye.
"Oh my god, are you okay hot stuff?" Came a smooth, yet sarcastic voice.
"Go to hell, Jack." I say as I hold my hand over my eye, its swollen shut!
Jack was this sophomore who was a total bully, he has fire powers, and flaming angelic wings, only makes the situation about 4 times worse.
How did I know him? He flirted with me in middle school too, god he's such a bee-otch.
"Rock, your coming with me, Stronghold, you okay?" Coach Porter asked as Amitt walked over to me.
"Oh god your eye is really messed up," he was surprisingly close to my face.
"God, is it really that bad?" I felt so embarrassed seriously, in front of the hunk too? What's wrong with you Rosie?
"Want me to take you to the nurse, uh..." He checked his clipboard for my name, "Rosetta?"
"I prefer R-Rosie, and uh, y-yes I would like some uh company while I'm uh h-headed to the nurse." I stammered. Dammit Rosie must you be so bad around boys?
But instead of laughing at me he smiled and said, "Rosie, that's a pretty name."
"Er, thanks Coach Jackson." I replied.
"Please, call me Amitt."
"Uh, okay. Thanks Amitt."
He laughed a bit before yelling, "Syndrone, get over here and take Miss Rosie Stronghold here to the nurse!"
"See ya tomorrow Rosie, hope your eye gets better." He didn't even give me time to reply before he jogged over next to Coach Porter. I was a bit offended, but I had other things to worry about.
Ace Syndrone was taking me to the nurse, and his best friend is Jack Rock.