Chapter 8

Griffins P.O.V.
Finally, Powers 101 with Mr. Jackson.
I walked down the hallway towards his room when the little smarty-pants Shadow himself came running down the hall after me.
"Griffin! Griffin! I need your help!" He was running surprisingly fast for an average 14-year-old.
"Griffin, Dr. Rock gave us this superha-"
"Sorry, bud, can't help ya with that, I gotta get to class." I said trying to quicken my pace.
"Griffin! I need help. You're a sophomore!"
"So?"
"So, you've already done it!"
"Look, I can't help you this year remember? You're at Lrignaf now. Besides, bucko, you're smart, you'll figure it out." I ruffled his hair, which for some reason was not covered by a hat, weird.
As I walked by, I noticed these four girls where staring at me, I all recognized them for evaluation this morning.
The first was a ginger, Rosetta Stronghold I think. Then there was a blonde with glasses, what was it Elizabeth Waco or something? The flying girl? I dunno. The next was another blonde, she was prettier though, with mischievous green eyes. I think she was the super stretchy girl, Kelly Anderson.
The next I recognized almost immediately, she was the super-speedster who really put on a show, Jade Waco. Elizabeth must have been her sister because they both had the same lastname, just completely different looks.
Elizabeth had sandy blond with black rimmed glasses, brown eyes and pale very skin, she dressed like she went to a private school, in a tie and a plaid skirt and stuff.
The second was the prettier of the two, with jet black hair, brown eyes and a nice tan. She dressed like a normal teenager, jeans, converse, a yellow shirt a leather jacket.
Obviously they have more pretty girls who are freshmen, which is total horse crap.
After getting a good look at them all, I jogged to Powers 101, where my dads lessons awaited.