9. Baby's First Christmas

Since Emilia was now 2 months old she was starting so sleep for 3-4 hours at a time which gave you and Harry time to finish last minute wrapping of Christmas presents for family and friends. You had both agreed not to spoil Emilia because she didn't understand the purpose of recieving gifts and it wasn't like she could play with any toys at the moment.

You had both went out yesterday and bought Emilia a few stuffed animals, a few footsie pyjamas and a few cute outfits, along with some rattles and soft toys that were suitable for a newborn. She was now sleeping in her nursery and you were having withdrawl. You missed her sleeping beside your bed every night.

"I love this," you said holding up the little red and white dress you had picked up for Emilia to wear on Christmas Day.

"She's gonna look beautiful in it. As always," Harry moved closer to you, pulling you to sit in between his legs while you continued wrapping and then shoving the wrapped present under the tree.

"I like the tree too this year. It looks amazing," Harry nodded kissing your neck.

"Mhmm," he continued to kiss your neck. "Let's go upstairs," he whispered as you finished wrapping the last present.He stood up and helped you before leading you up to your bedroom. Just as you had both stripped and got into bed, Emilia started crying through the baby monitor. You laughed as Harry got off of you and walked into Emilia's nursery.

"Every time Emilia, every single time," You heard Harry whisper and you laughed. Everytime you and Harry had felt up to having sex, Emilia had started to cry. Harry sang to Emilia and you listened. Sending you into a deep sleep.

******

"Wake up mummy," Harry whispered quietly. You opened your arms to find Emilia laying on his chest and she was looking straight into your eyes.

"Where's my favourite baby?" You cooed and she opened he mouth as if to say 'i'm here mummy'. You laughed and kissed her cheek gently to which she squealed. 

"Merry Christmas babe," you said as you sat up and kissed Harry.

"Merry Christmas. Should we go downstairs and do the present thing?" He asked getting excited and you laughed, nodding.

"Open yours first here," you said sliding over his pile of presents over to him and took Emilia out of his arms. You had got him his favorite cologne, a new black coat, new brown boots, a few head scarfs, a few new patterned shirts, new Beats earphones since his had just broke, a Tiffany & Co. thick silver band ring with the engraving 'thank you for being everything I'll ever need in life' to add to his collection, a new Audemars Piguet watch, and new wireless speakers which also doubled as a docking station.

"Babe, this is way too much," You shook your head disagreeing. If anything it wasn't enough after everything he had done for you. He pushed your pile of presents over and he took Emilia. You opened each and then you got to the last one. So far he had bought you a tiffany bracelet, earings and a ring, a new rose gold Rolex and a few new makeup products that you had been hinting about. Then you got to the last box and he stopped you.

"Before you open this. Don't freak out," you gave him a glare knewing you were now going to freak out. So you opened the box and what you seen shocked you. An Audi car key.

"What the hell have you done?" You said sternly and he smiled guiltily. 

"I know you like the car so you can't lie and say you don't want it. Please just let me spoil you. You deserve it," he took your hand and led you outside, thankfully Emilia was wrapped in a blanket. A black Audi Q3 was sitting and you fell in love instantly.

"You know I don't agree with this but thank-you," you smiled and he nodded kissing your cheek gently.

You went back into the house feeling the breeze cold and finished opening presents before making breakfast and then getting dinner ready. 

Your parents, Harry's parents and Harry's sister was coming round for dinner. Then the boys and their girlfriends and your friends were coming round to your house for drinks and to exchange present. This would be the best Christmas so far, now that you had your own little family to base it around.

Baby Series (Harry Styles) // Book 3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara