3. Meeting The Family

Everyone was coming to visit today. Anne, Robin, Des and your mum and dad were coming first at 2pm. And it was now 1:30. You were showered and changed into leggings and one of Harry's plain white button ups so it was easy to breastfeed, and you put a little makeup on. Harry was away to get you a coffee as you were advised to stay off coffee while pregnant you were excited to take a sip of that steaming hot goodness.

"Let's get you dressed and changed missy," you smiled at the baby in the tiny crib swaddled in a blanket. You dug through the baby bag that was on your bed and pulled out a cute little outfit that consisted of a little red and white Minnie Mouse romper along with a red and white bow for newborns. You lay her on your bed and changed her as you still couldn't move around properly because of the discomfort and pain. Once she was ready she looked so cute you couldn't resist taking a picture.

"I'm back," Harry said as he walked through the door with a Starbucks cup. You were still sitting on the bed cradling Emilia.

"She looks so god damn adorable in that outfit and her little bow," he smiled and kissed you before placing your Starbucks onto the nightstand and taking her out of your arms. You immediately picked up your coffee and took a sip. God it was good. You could still only drink one cup a day because you were breastfeeding but one cup is better than nothing.

You were just burping Emilia when Anne knocked on the door and stuck her head round. When she noticed the little bundle of joy in your arms her face lit up. You repositioned Emilia so Anne, Des and Robin could see her face. They entered the room with arms full of baby present bags.

No one knew what we decided to call the baby so it would be a surprise for everyone.

"Guys, meet Emilia-Anne Rose Styles," Harry said and Anne's eyes started to water and she pulled him in for a hug.

Emilia was passed around for a while, and when your mum and dad came, it was their turn to dote over her, spoiling her with attention like Harry and you didn't give her enough already. She was in your mums arms when her face screwed up and you knew it was coming. Then the cried erupted.

Your mum tried to quieter her down but it wasn't working. She gave her to Harry and Anne smiled when he started to talk to her and get her to calm down.

"We're going to leave you guys now. Gemma will be here in 15 minutes. We don't want to overwhelm Emilia," you nodded and gave everyone a hug as they congratulated you then walked over to Harry, gave him a kiss or a pat on the back and gave Emilia a kiss on the head.

"I think it's her nappy," he said and smelled her. "Definitely her nappy," laughing you held your hands out as Harry was on night nappy duties and you were on daytime nappy duties, since you were doing the night and day feeding duties as he couldn't.

You moved awkwardly out of bed and walked over to the little changing table, laying her on it changing her quickly making sure to clean her properly with baby wipes and patting some talcum powder on her bum, and sticking the nappy flaps.

You walked slowly back over to her crib and placed her in it. Harry came up behind you wrapping his arms around your waist.

"God it feels weird not having the bump there anymore," you laughed and spun around. Obviously there was still a bump, but it was like a 4/5 month bump, nothing like what it was.

"I need to sit, God I'm sore," Harry smiled sympathetically. He helped you back onto the bed and you thanked him just as Gemma knocked. Harry opened the suite door for her and she smiled at me.

"Hi guys, where is the little princess?" You pointed to the little crib and she rushed over with a overflowing baby present bag. "Oh guys she's beautiful," she touched her cheek lightly and you smiled. Emilia was going to be spoiled rotten no doubt.

"Come on Gem. Don't be shy. Pick up Emilia-Anne Rose Styles. After all, she's your niece," you smiled at her and her eyes opened wide.

"Emilia? Beautiful name for a beautiful girl," she picked her up and rocked her gently. "Can I steal her?" Harry chuckled before sitting on the bed next to me.

"Unfortunately we want to keep her a little longer, but you can babysit when she's a little older," Harry said and Gemma smiled up at him.

Before you knew it, it was time for Gemma to leave and the boys to arrive. You leaned over to her and gave her a hug.

"We're being let out tomorrow so feel free to pop by the house," she nodded, giving me a kiss on the cheek, before doing the same with Harry and Emilia and leaving.

"Is she awake?" You heard a voice come from the door 10 minutes later. Sophia smiled and creeped into the room with the rest of the boys in tow. You shook your head and gestured over to Harry. He had a sleeping Emilia cuddled up to his chest and was smiling down at her.

"She's tiny," Liam whispered and Sophia smiled at him cuddling into his side.

"Guys, meet Emilia-Anne Rose Styles," Harry said as he stood up and walked over to the boys and Sophia. "Do you guys wanna hold her?" Sophia pushed all of the boys out the way and held out her arms.

"Hey little one, I'm your Auntie Sophia. I'm going to be the cool one that buys you alcohol when your only 17," she chuckled and you shook your head.

"You try that with my daughter and you won't be living on this earth anymore," Harry said and she laughed. She held her for a few minutes, making sure to get a picture, before passing her onto Liam.

Emilia made her rounds with the boys but when she got to Louis she started to make that face that she does. And then the sound echoed through the room.

"What'd I do?" Louis said worriedly. You shook your head and held your arms out.

You opened the button up and unclasped your nursing bra and let Emilia latch onto your nipple. You looked around the room and Sophia was smiling at you, Harry was smiling at Emilia and the rest of the boys were trying their hardest not to look near Emilia, or more specifically, your boob.

"Guys it's a boob, your acting like I'm showing you all my hoohah," Louis burst out laughing and finally looked at you.

"It's weird though, your our best friends wife and you just whip your boob out," you smirked.

"Get used to it boys. I'm not shy," Harry was chuckling beside you and stroking Emilia's head.

"Well, we need to get going. I think this little ones tired, and you guys look tired if I'm being completely honest," Sophia said. You and Harry nodded. Emilia was sleeping now and you slipped her into the bassinet and then clipped and buttoned yourself back up.

You wiggled your way off the bed with Harry's help and walked over to the group that were leaving giving each person a hug.

"Being a mum suits you. I'm so happy for you babe."

"Thanks Soph. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me along with Harry."