13. First Date Since The Baby

So it's not exactly smut but there is 'sexual' content in this chapter. It's not intense but it does imply mature content so if you're not comfortable with that please skip this chapter.

"I can't believe we've waited this long to have a date," Harry said as he took your hand and set them on top of the table.

"I know, just because we're parents doesn't mean we should stop our date, maybe not every week now but at least once every month. I miss just talking to you, although I love having Emilia around us, I miss it being just us," he nodded in agreement.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight Mrs. Styles?" he smirked and you reciprocated the action.

"Yes, you did Mr. Styles, thank you. Did I tell you how handsome you look?"

"No you didn't. Maybe you should show me when we get home," he winked.

"Maybe I will," you winked back as you took a spoonful of brownie and icecream that you were both sharing.

Just at that moment your phone rang and it was Anne.

"Hi Anne," you answered.

"Hi Y/N, I was just letting you know that Emilia's down for the night but we only have 3 bottles left, is she using formula or are you breastfeeding still?" she asked.

"Three should be enough, if you give her two bottles when she wakes up and then one in the morning and then if she's hungry after that just give her a mashed up banana or any kind of soft fruit," you said to Anne. You completely forgot to tell her you had introduced Emilia to solids.

"Oh great! I'll let you and Harry get back to your date. Sorry for interupting, I just didn't think 3 bottles will be enough but we have bananas, pears and peaches so I'll do that," she said quickly and you smiled over at Harry.

"Great, thanks for babysitting Anne. We really appreciate it. Give Emilia a kiss from us. We'll see you tomorrow," you hung up and slipped your phone into your clutch again.

"What is it?" Harry asked and you shook your head.

"Nothing, everything's fine. Tonight's about us Mr. Styles. So I think we should get back to the house now," he gulped and then nodded. He paid the bill and then we both left. He pulled all stops out tonight with the black tie dress code restaurant and the fancy car. 

You both got into the back of the car with Paul's help with keeping the paparazzi away.

Once you stepped a foot in the door Harry had you pressed against the door and his mouth on yours.

"God I've missed this," he murmered lifting your legs around his hips causing your dress to be hitched up your thighs.

"Mmm, me too," you said through the kiss while he made his way upstairs.

He dropped you onto the bed and hovered over you kissing you deeply. He sat you up, unzipped your dress and then pulled it over your head. You managed to shrug his suit jacket off and then unbuttoned his shirt slipping that off of him.

"You're beautiful," he murmered kissing down your body causing your breathing to hitch as he got closer and closer to where you wanted him most.

"Harry, please," you moaned and he smirked up at you.

"God, tonight's going to be good," he whispered before slipping your lace panties off.

*******

"Good morning," Harry said, his voice laced with sleep. You had been lying awake for an hour or so now just tracing his tattoos, too blissed out to move.

"Last night was amazing babe," Harry said and you smiled kissing the swallow on his right collarbone where your head rested, noticing the bumps forming on his skin with your kiss.

"It was, I've missed that," he nodded agreeing.

"I feel so much closer now. Not that I didn't before, I just feel more, content and relaxed, and connected almost," Harry said and you kissed his skin again smiling as the goosebumps appeared again.