8. Halloween

You were making 'cauldron' bowls of Halloween candy for the kids that would come to the door tonight. You and Harry had decided that you would open the gates but have security dotted up the small driveway to make sure no paps came in.

"Look at Emilia," Harry said as he came into the living room where you were assembling the bowls carrying her. She was dressed in a newborn Dorothy from The Wizard Of Oz costume.

"She looks so freaking adorable," you said and Harry passed her over to you and he took over filling the bowls up.

"I know, I can't believe how much our lives have changed," he spoke and you placed a kiss on Emilia's head.

"Our lives are all puke and poop," you chuckled and he laughed filling the final bowl up.

"It's only 12 so how about we go upstairs and cuddle in bed?" You nodded and took his hand, still holding Emilia in one of your arms and walking upstairs.

You placed Emilia into the bassinet in your room and Harry pulled his black jeans and white t-shirt on. You stripped off the leggings and comfortable jumper and pulled on the t-shirt Harry had just taken off.

"I love you." Harry whispered as he pulled you into his arms.

"I love you too." You placed your head on his chest and covered you both with the duvet.