7. Baby Photoshoot

"The studios around here somewhere," Harry said to you as you were both settled in his Range Rover Sport driving to the newborn photographers studio.

"There it is," you pointed to the white building that was peaking out from the side of the road. He pulled in and smiled at you.

You got out the car with Harry's help seeing as you we're still sore as it had only been 3 days since Emilia was born and then he got Emilia out of the car seat and carried her in. Because of Harry's wide shoulders and tall frame, Emilia looked especially small in his arms.

"I still can't believe we made her," he whispered walking into the building with you trailing behind him.

"Hi guys. I'm Lisa the photographer. I'll just show you all of the props and you can choose which you would like and then we can get started," you nodded and she touched Emilia's cheek gently. "She's beautiful." Harry thanked her and then we were off to the prop room.

You and Harry picked out all of the props you would like to use and then she took them into the studio.

She started off with Emilia in a little purple basket with a purple headband on, then it was lying on a pillow with a pink flower headband on and then it was lying on a fluffy blanket with a cream headband and a pink tutu on. Emilia started crying soon after that so you had to feed and burp her.

Lisa moved straight on from there and laid Emilia on the tiny pink bed with pink flower pants on that covered her nappy and a little pink hat with bunny slippers at the end of the bed. You absolutely loved it. She looked beautiful.

Next on the list was Emilia lying under a blanket with a little pink hat and she woke up for this one. Her eyes opened wide, Lisa went crazy with taking pictures.

And last but not least was Harry's favourite. Emilia's arms were lying on a Packers cheese wedge and Emilia had her head on her arms and she had on a little packers hat.

"She's perfect," Harry smiled and you faced him seeing the big smile on his face. You kissed his cheek lightly.

"Ok mummy, your turn," Lisa smiled and you looked up shocked. "Take Emilia in your arms, stand over by the window and look down at her."

You did as she said and you seen Harry take a couple of quick snaps on his phone. You were glad you had wore a white flowing maxi dress and done your hair and makeup.

"Perfect. Now if daddy wants to join you both. Take Emilia into your arms Harry and lean your foreheads on each other's and look at each other." You done so and she smiled.

"Ok now just Daddy," you walked off set and smiled at Harry who had Emilia cradled right up to his face and was smiling down at the little bundle of joy in his arms.

"All done, the pictures will be sent in an email within the next 48 hours and the hard copies should be received within a week," you and Harry shook her hand and thanked her.

"Our daughters gonna be beautiful when she grows up." You said.

"Because she looks like you." Harry replied.