💎Grim......?: Part 51💎

Start from the beginning

"Nope! But what I can do is draw gliffs which are like spells and used them to cast magic!" Luz explained to Y/n.

"That's.... That's something here in Twisted Wonderland has never heard of before. I mean, sure there are ancient ways in doing magic but a lot of them are gone through time. We only really have the ability to use magic through Magical Pens, Books, Staffs, and other Magical tools." Y/n said to Luz.

"Maybe one day I can teach you about Gliffs! That's would be so cool!" Luz beamed.

"Same here. Oh yeah, the picture. Say Hoot!" Y/n said to Luz as she positioned her Camera to Luz.

"Hoot!" Luz smiled at the camera as the picture was taken.

*Click*

"Can I see, can I see, can I see?!" Luz said to Y/n

"Can I see, can I see, can I see?!" Luz said to Y/n. Y/n shows the photo of Luz and she laughs. "Yup! That's me!"

"Now I can show my friends that you're not just a Dream!" Y/n smiled.

"Ohohoh! Wait! Give a smile first! I need to take a picture of you to show my friends and Eda!" Luz said, taking out her phone. "Say Hoot!"

"Hoot!" Y/n smiled as her phone camera clicked.

*Click*

"Can I see?" Y/n asked Luz

"Can I see?" Y/n asked Luz. Luz flipped her phone screen to Y/n to show her the photo. "Man I look like a wreck right now, haha!"

"Long day?" Luz asked.

"One of the longer days, yeah!" Y/n and Luz laughed. "There's no normal day here at Night Raven Collage after all."

"Night Raven Collage?! How old are you?" Luz asked.

"16. First year of high school!" Y/n said proudly to Luz.

"Cool! I go to a school called Hexside! It's super fun there! Maybe I could give you a tour around if we ever meet!" Luz said to Y/n.

"It's a deal then, Luz!" Y/n smiled.

"Too bad it's this glass that's only separating us from meeting." Luz said as she knocks on the mirror's glass a bit. "But I feel like we are getting closer and closer than the first time we met. I can listen to your voice more clearly, and I can see you better too. We can talk even longer now! Oooo~ maybe we could even watch a movie together!! Does Twisted Wonderland have some sort of Movie Theater or something? I want to recommend a few movies to watch."