💎Sing Together: Part 49💎

Start from the beginning

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"We.... We lose again.....!" Crowley whimpered out. "I thought we would win against them this time! What do we lack....."

"Long time no see, Crowley." An old wizard with a short white beard approached Crowley.

"You are.... The Headmaster of Royal Sword Academy! Ambros the 63rd!" Crowley yelped out.

"Haha. It's really great to see those younglings improve themselves through their rivalry battle." Ambrose chuckled out. "This time, our campus took the victory too."

"... Yeah, you're right." Crowley grunted. "Well it's only one vote apart. It could have been an error!" (A/n: Crowley being salty moment.)

"But even so, it still a match between our campus. And we are the winner! Oh ho-ho!" Ambros laughed lightly.

"We will win next time!!!" Crowley growled.

"I'm looking forward to the Magift Interhigh Tournament that's being held during May this year." Ambros said to Crowley. "Because it might become the 100 time of us taking the victory...... By the way, Crowley. I can see traces of powerful magic in this Coliseum."

"What do you mean?" Crowley asked.

"It's not the kind of magic that will be used during a battle. Right before VDC started, what exactly had happened here?" Ambros asked.

"Who knows, I have no idea what you are talking about." Crowley answered cluelessly. "As the Headmaster of this campus, I have taken safety measures in order to let this Festival run smoothly. Or perhaps, some of the students might accidentally start a fight when they are practicing for the performance.... It's not something that serious. The students of my campus are mostly short-tempered.... But well, they are very excellent in their own way."

".... Hmm. If that's what you said." Ambros hummed lightly. "Starting tomorrow, I'll keep an eye on your students too."

"Well well, that would help a lot. Please enjoy the festival of our campus too, now let me excuse myse-" Before Crowley could leave however...

"Say, Crowley. Who's the girl?" This question made Crowley freeze in place.

"Ah! You mean Y/n Wonderlin! She was mistakenly taken here by the ebony carriage at the start of the year but I took her in as a student of mine, for I am gracious!" Crowley explained to Ambros briefly.

".... She's the surviver from 14 years ago.... Isn't she?" Ambros asked.

"I-I beg your pardon?" Crowley stuttered.

"14 years ago. That's where we lost so many of our former students. Don't you remember? The incident?" Ambros said to Crowley. Crowley shuffled in his spot a bit before nodding.

"I can never forget that incident, even if I wanted to." Crowley muttered.

"I hope you made sure that incident will never happen again, right, Crowley?"

"I made sure of it, Ambros."

"Good. You best take good care of that girl. And I hope you told her the truth of what happened."

"Of course I did! I even answered her questions about her parents before!"

"Did you say the truth though? About their deaths?"

"......" Crowley stayed silent. "... I... Didn't."

"Crowley! You know that's dangerous for you and everyone! You don't kno-" Ambros was cut off.

"It's for her sake. She can never know the truth or else she wouldn't trust me again." Crowley said to Ambros. "Ehem! Now if you excuse me! O best be on my way." Crowley soon left in a rush.

"......" Ambros hummed lightly before turning to the other direction. "I hope you know what your doing, Crowley..."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Welcome back everyone! Thank you for waiting! For our last and closing performance for today, we have Night Raven's very own Y/n Wonderlin performance a song for everyone!!" The Announcer said.

"I'm so nervous!" Y/n mumbled under her breath. She gripped the mic in her hands tightly as she paces back and forth.

"You'll be okay, Y/n!" Ace said to the girl.

"Oui! You have one if the most beautiful singing voices I've ever heard." Rook hummed softly.

"B-But what if I trip on something in stage, what if I suddenly lost my voice, what if the power goes out, what if I crock on the spot, what if suddenly the stage would collapse, what if-" Y/n was cut of by Vil placing his hands in her shoulders.

"Calm down and breath. Deep breaths, Okay? Deep calming breaths." Vil said to the girl. She took a few deep slow breaths in and out before nodding.

"Okay, I'm calm." She mumbled.

"You're going to be fine. Just imagine that you're just performing in front of us instead. That'll ease your mind." Vil said to Y/n.

"Here, have some apple juice." Epel gave a glace of his hometown's apple juice. "I out in some honey to help sooth your throat."

"Thank you, Epel." Y/n said to Epel before taki g the glass.

"I'm not best at pep talk but if you could manage to defeat 5 Overblots, I'm sure you can manage to perform fro a crowd of people." Deuce said to Y/n.

"And don't worry about it! Just relax and enjoy yourself! Do your best!" Kalim gave a smile and a thumbs up at the girl.

"Just be yourself." Jamil added.

"We'll be cheering you on from the sidelines." Vil smiled softly. Y/n thought for a moment before nodding.

"Okay! I'll do my best!" Y/n smiled as the boys smiled back.

"And now may I present....!"

"Oop! Gotta go! And guys, thank you. For staying by my side." Y/n said to the boys.

"Good luck Y/n!" They said in unison as Y/n gets on stage.

"Time to show them what I'm made of!"

To Be Continued~

A/n
One,SORRY! Chapter is already too long and I couldn't fit the song in so I will speedrun the writing in the next chapter, and two, LORE GO BRRRR!