"You can bring more flowers, but I want to take these with me as well. These are so precious.", she mumbled the last sentence and pouted.

"Please Zohaib". She gave him a puppy dog expression.

"Fineeee", he took a deep breath. "Stop giving me these looks".

"Yayyy", Faryal exclaimed.

"Ab chalain madam? (Should we leave now madam?)", 

"Chalain (Let's go)", she replied excitedly.

Zohaib picked up the vase in one hand and the bag in the other hand whereas Faryal stood up with Zahra in her hands and together they went downstairs. Everyone was already present in the living room.

"Why don't you go after having Iftaar with us?", Amma Jan suggested sadly.

Zohaib looked at Faryal, she knew he wanted her to deal with the situation. She moved forward and hugged Amma Jan.

"Amma Jan we had amazing days here, but now we have to go. Everyone has called me several times since morning asking me when we will be arriving. They are waiting for us. Please don't get sad Amma Jan, it would be hard for me to leave then. Anyways Meesha and Fahad Bhai are staying for Iftaar here you won't feel our absence much", Faryal tried to convince Amma jan.

"You are right Fary, I'm sorry I just got emotional. I'm going to miss you meri Jaan". Amma jan kissed her forehead." And you too our little bundle of joy", Amma jan said lovingly to Zahra and kissed her as well.

Baba jan smiled, trying to conceal his emotions. He turned towards Zohaib and placed his hand on Zohaib's shoulder.

"Thank you so much son for taking care of my Fary. Your presence made these days extra special for us", Baba jan said genuinely.

"Aray please don't thank me, uncle. You've called me a son that's least a son could do", Zohaib assured him.

"Where are you taking these flowers?", Meesha interrupted Zohaib.

"Ask your friend", Zohaib shrugged.

"Meesha ab is masoom bachay ki jan chorh bi do beta (Meesha please leave that poor child)", Agha jan said.

"I'm sorry Zohaib", Meesha laughed. "BUT-- have fun until we meet again", she winked. He smiled.

"You all are spending Eid with us at Durrani house, just don't forget that. Looking forward to it", Zohaib said.

"DONE", Meesha showed him thumbs up.

After some time Faryal and Zohaib met everyone and went outside the house towards the car porch. Faryal sat down in the car with Zahra. Zohaib was trying to think of a way to keep that vase. He couldn't keep it in the back seat as there was nothing to support it, and without support, it was not possible to take it home safely.

After few minutes he settled down in the driving seat. He kept the vase between his legs and gripped it with the help of his thighs. The flowers were touching his chin. That was the last option he could think of.

"Are you sure you can drive with it", she asked.

"Hmmm", he hummed and ignited the engine.

Although he didn't complain Faryal felt guilty for his uncomfortable state. She kept glancing at him from time to time. He could feel her gaze.

"What?", he asked. He gave her a quizzical look and then turned his eyes back on the road.

"I'm sorry", she said meekly.