The Last Temptation of Raimundo

Hello, everyone, it's time for the next chapter Xiaolin Dragon King. I'm sorry for taking so long to update, so I won't make you wait anymore and get right to it. But, one quick note, don't forget to leave a comment. Disclaimer: I own nothing except my OOC. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Xiaolin Dragon King: First Arc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ten: The Last Temptation of Raimundo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was evening time at the Xiaolin Temple and the Warriors were using their Shen Gong Wu to help set up a new meditation garden in a clearing.

"I believe we have chosen the perfect spot for our new meditation garden." Master Fung remarked.

"I agree." Juno said as she set down the five, large beams of wood she was carrying with in her arms. "But it's also a bit of a workout." she wiped the sweat off of her forehead. "I can't wait to jump into a bath later and get cleaned up." she pulled the front of her top to let the skin under it breath, fanning herself with her hand.

"What are you looking at, Rai?" Clay asked the Brazilian, who was staring at the redhead.

"No matter how you look at it, those are totally amazing." Raimundo gestured to Juno's breasts, which were slightly exposed more when she pulled her top. "I mean, they're almost the same size has Omi's head, how is that possible?"

A rock suddenly hit him in the back of the head.

"Ow!" he clutched his head and turned to Kimiko, who huffed and stomped away from him. "Ah, Kimiko, wait, don't be mad. I like small ones, too!"

The Japanese girl threw another rock, hitting him in the forehead and knocking him down this time.

"Perverted jerk!" she yelled at him.

"Hey, you guys ready to start digging the trench?" Juno asked, fixing her top. "The shovels are all ready to be used."

"I know a much faster way to dig a trench." Raimundo replied as he got up and put the Jetbootsu on his feet. He jumped into the air and landed next to where Omi was standing. "Omi, give me the Orb."

"I do not think that is wise, Raimundo." the short monk shook his head. "The Orb of Tornami takes much discipline to master."

"Yeah, my middle name is discipline." the Brazilian told him, snatching the Wu from his hands. "Orb of Tornami!"

Water shot out of the Orb and sent him flying into the air, not having any control over it. He flew into the other monks and sent them all crashing into Master Fung.

"Ouch." Juno looked at the pile of monks on the ground.

"Sorry, but I think the Orb is defective." Raimundo said as he got to his feet.

"Something is defective, but it's not the Orb." Kimiko retorted, getting up along with the others.

"And I am having most serious doubts that your middle name is discipline." Omi said as he took his Shen Gong Wu back.

"Hey, everyone, check out the cool light show in the sky." Dojo, wearing a hard helmet, spoke up as he pointed at a large, glowing object streaming across the evening sky.