Reunion

Hello, everyone, I'm back for the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy this one as well. The video above is the hit song Change The World, the very first opening of the Inuyasha anime. I thought it could also make for a good opening for my story if it was an anime itself. But I don't own the video or the song, just stating that here and now. Anyway, let's get on with the second chapter, shall we?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Xiaolin Dragon King: First Arc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two: Reunion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juno woke up to the sun in her face. Rubbing her eyes, she pushed herself to sit up on the bed in her new room at the Xiaolin Temple. Putting her legs over the side, she stood up and walked over to the window, opening it. She put her arms on the windowsill and stared at the outside. Birds chirping in the early morning and a squirrel running across the grass with its mouth stuffed with acorns.

"It wasn't a dream." Juno said to herself as she recalled the events of yesterday. "I really am back." she smiled.

Closing the window, she undid the sash around her waist and removed the yukata she had been sleeping in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Later)

After changing, Juno went to where the others were having breakfast.

"Good morning, everyone." she greeted with a smile.

"Morning, Juno." Dojo greeted back. "I hope you're hungry."

"Starving." she said as she sat down at the table, the dragon soon setting a plate of food in front of her. "Thank you."

"Master Juno. Master Juno."

"What is it, Omi?"

"I would be most honored if you were the one who handled today's training." the shortest monk said.

"Really now?"

"Yeah, we want to see what else you can do." Kimiko spoke up.

"How you thrashed Jack Spicer and the others yesterday was pretty sweet." Raimundo said.

"It was a real hootenanny." Clay added.

"Well, I could do with some training myself." Juno said as she ate. "Plus, it would give me a good idea of what you kids are capable of. Alright then, after eating and digesting a bit, we'll get down to business. You better be ready for what's coming."

"Yes, ma'am!" all the young monks replied, feeling excited about training with the famous, female warrior.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Later)

After breakfast, the group went out to the open area of the temple where training took place.

"Okay, here's what we'll do." Juno told the others, stretching her body out before they got started. "For now, I just want you guys to try and land a hit on me. This is our first time training together and I want to get a pretty good idea of your skills. So..." she straightened herself out. "Who's first?"