The Evil Within

Alright it's time for the next chapter. This is where I start doing chapters that follow the episodes of the series. I hope you all enjoy it with a special thank you to those who have followed and favored the story so far. Disclaimer: I do not own Xiaolin Showdown, just my OOC.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Xiaolin Dragon King: First Arc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three: The Evil Within

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After discovering that the Shen Gong Wu, the Mosaic Scale, had revealed itself, the four monks and Xiaolin Dragon King rode their dragon to a marshland where it was hidden within the leaves of a tree. However, a certain self-proclaimed evil genius and floating ghost head had also arrived to take it. Right now, Kimiko was running towards the tree with Jack and Wuya at her heels. She managed to make it first and saw the Wu nestled among the leaves of the tree.

"There is it!" Wuya pointed at it.

"Lotus Twister!" Kimiko pulled out the Shen Gong Wu. She reached up with her free arm, which stretched out far and allowed her to grab the Mosaic Scale.

However, the long length of her arm caused her to lose balance and stumble back. When she leaned forward, the Mosaic Scale flew out of her hands as she fell into nearby water. As the flying Wu sailed back towards the tree, Jack jumped onto a nearby branch and caught it in his hands.

"This Mosaic Scale is mine!" he cheered. "Too bad!" he danced in victory.

"You do the dance of happy too soon, Jack Spicer!" Omi shouted.

Then he kicked and hand chopped the tree, which made the young villain loose balance and fall to the ground face first. When he raised his head, there was a mushroom up his nose.

"Jack-Bots..." he got the fungus out of his nostrils. "Attack!"

"Need a little help there, partner?" Clay asked as the robots came at them.

"No, there is only five of them." Omi reassured.

"Okay then, show me what you've got, Little Omi." Juno said, arms crossed under her chest.

"As you wish, Mater Juno."

Omi jumped onto one Jack-Bot and crashed it into another one. He hopped on a third one and the other two charged. Before they made contact, the little monk jumped as the two Jack-Bots crashed into the one he was on, destroying all three of them. When Omi landed near Jack, he shot out his leg across the taller boy's, making him release the Mosaic Scale and fall into a pool of water. Raimundo jumped up and grabbed the Wu.

"And it's a quarter kick by Omi!" he declared as he landed near the others. "In for the goal!"

"Well done!" Juno clapped happily. "Excellent work out there, Omi."

"I have your training to thank, Master Juno." Omi said as he bowed to her.

Two other Jack-Bots came and pulled a soaking wet Jack out of the water.

"Ah! My hair!" he cried and a blow dryer came out of one of the robot's wrist to dry his wet locks. After that was done, a mirror came out of the other bot's wrists for him to get a look at it. "Perfect." he smiled in satisfaction as his robots carried him away into the air.