Skating

Graces POV

After a 5 minute walk to the park we decided to sit on the grass for a rest. 'So how long have you been playing guitar?' Ben asked me, obviously trying to make conversation, "Erm about 6 years. I actually started because I wanted to learn the Harry Potter theme" I told him laughing. I saw him laugh abit aswell "that's quite a good reason to be honest" he said. We sat in a comfortable silence for a while before he stood up and offered me a hand "let's skate" he said and began to put his board on the pavement I followed him and put my board down." Just one question ben, do you actually know how to board?" I asked him. I saw a flash of fear in his eye before he said "yeah sure I do, I can't be too difficult, can it?" I gave him a stern look before saying "I'll race you to Starbucks" and with that I was off.

BENEDICTS POV

I followed grace trying to keep my balance. I fell off after 30 seconds of skating. I looked up to see grace hadn't noticed so I ran up to her and grabbed the hook on her bag and let her pull me along. At this she turned a round and said "I guess the answer is no you don't know how to skate" and she turned around laughing to herself and trying to pull both of us along. I looked around trying to take in the beauty of LA and trying to forget about any awards or filming or any stress in my life.
"Ben you can let go now, we are at Starbucks" I heard grace say As I woke up from day dreaming "right okay, what would you like to drink?" I asked her before she offered "It's okay, you've got me enough alr..." She began, "No I insist, what would you like?" I cut in she glared at me "I'll have a cool lime refresher if you don't mind, thank you" she said and I walked in to get our drink.

GRACEs POV

I watched ben walk off into the shop and collected our boards of the floor. I walked over to the lake and leaned on the fence. 'As if I am in LA with the man I have revolved my life around. I can't believe fate has caused this to happen' I thought. After a good 5 minutes of coming to realisation of what was going on, I felt someone tap me on the back "one cool lime refresher for miss Grace" and benedict gave me my drink "shall we sit?" He said and directed us to a patch of shade. We both sat down and leant back "what a beautiful place" I heard Benedict saying, obviously thinking out loud. "shall we put some music on?" He asked as he took him jacket off and took his phone out, ironically the imitation game music began "beautiful film" I said to myself hoping he wouldn't hear but he did "thanks" he said
We sat in silence for a few moments. "So you don't know how to skate?" I asked, trying not to make him feel hopeless. "No I don't, I've always wanted to though, maybe you can teach me back in England' he said with slight hope in his voice. Did Benedict Cumberbatch just ask for my help, and offer we stay in touch sort of. What?" Er yeah sure, if you want" I said. He looked at me and smiled "of course, I really want to stay in touch with you any way, you are truly awesome." He said and hung his head back. He looked amazing.