221

GRACES POV

The journey to the hotel was quite fun. Benedict couldn't stop talking about the wedding and the baby. It was quite sweet actually. We pulled up to the hotel. I couldn't believe it, it was huge. We walked into the lobby and benedict had offered to carry my board and rucksack. It was extremely posh and somewhere I couldn't afford to stay at ,ever. 'Mr cumberbatch. Welcome to the otter hotel, you and your guest will be staying in room 221, if you'd like to follow me' the lobby boy said, taking bens bag and directing us up a corridor.' This is your room and enjoy your stay' and with that he left. Benedict unlocked the door and held it open so that I could walk in first. I couldn't believe the grandness of it. 'Impressed?' Benedict asked me. I just stood there with my mouth open. Benedict put his suitcase on his bed and took out his charger 'I think you want this' he said smirking. I took it off him and went straight to a plug point and plugged my phone in.

BENEDICTS POV.
We walked into the room. Grace was just stood there and I could tell she was impressed. She was still worried though. I took my charger out of my bag and gave it to her. I then sat on the bed and stretched ' them long flights makes my body go all tight' I said trying to make conversation. 'This is my first time in the U.S. and that was the longest flight I've been on.' Grace said, preoccupied with her phone. I was shocked by this ' what really?' I asked her. 'Yeah. I've wasn't really that fortunate as I child, but then again I guess I loved the holidays I went on even more because of this' she said and sat on the bed. 'So what's happening with the phone?' I asked her 'I don't have any of the boys numbers because I only met them yesterday. I didn't realise.' She said. 'Do they have yours?' I asked her trying to through light on the situation.' Yeah tom does, so I guess we are just going to have to wait for him to ring.' She told me.

GRACES POV

I sat opposite ben and looked down thinking about what to do. 'Don't worry he'll ring. Are you okay because you seem sad.' He asked me. I was very compassionate. 'What? I'm not sad. I am sitting opposite my idol in a beautiful county waiting for my favourite group to call me. I'm over the moon to be honest' I said. Stupid grace. He is probably terrified of me now. Why would I say he is my idol. Stupid jet lag. He looked taken back. 'Should we make this experience better?' He asked me. I was a bit surprised by this 'how?' I asked.
'Lets go shopping'