1%

'We are approaching Los Angeles. Make sure seat belts are on and all electrical equipment is turned of. Thank you and enjoy your stay.' The captain said over the speakers. I slowly woke up and Took out my headphones( I was listening to Starkid) trying to work out where I was. ' did you have a good sleep?' A very manly voice asked. I looked beside me to see benedict Cumberbatch. I thought all that was a dream. 'Oh yeah. Sorry I fell asleep. You must have been bored.' I said. Think grace. Of course he wouldn't be bored just cause you're asleep. 'I was fine. I dozed off abit myself.'
I started to pack some of my stuff away that I had used and checked my phone. 1%. 'Damm it.' I said under my breath. 'Are you okay grace?' Benedict asked. As if he was sitting next to me. 'No not really. It doesn't matter though.' I told him hoping he wouldn't worry. 'Grace tell me what's wrong' he said. 'My phones dead and I have no way of knowing where to meet the boys and I don't know where the hotel is or anything. I am possibly stranded in a place I have never been.' With that he gave me a very reassuring look. 'You can stay with me for a little while until you see them at the globes or until we can get your phone charged.' Wow did ben just ask me to stay with him. This can not be happening.

AUTHORS NOTE
hello thanks for all your support. Sorry this chapters only short and everything and sorry I HAVNT updated in like a year. CONGRATS TO BEN ON HIS MARRIAGE AHHH