In all honesty, you had no idea what to talk to Jungkook about. There were too many things left unsaid and you were uncertain where to begin.

Taemin then yawned and agitatedly fumbled in his Mother's embrace as grogginess overcame him. Small pathetic whimpers escaped him while he ferociously rubbed his eyes.

Jennie walked to the kitchen and you followed behind, "Sorry, little man is tired. That's a cute dress."

You smiled in gratitude as you glanced down at the white maxi dress you decided to wear for the Evergreen meeting.

You watched as Jennie placed Taemin on the kitchen counter before she requested you to take a seat at the dining table. You placed your Spring jacket on the dining chair as she began to heat the milk to her son. However, impatience struck and Taemin's whimpers turned to cries.

       "Hush now, Min-min."

       "Can I help?" You stood as worry and awkwardness filled you, "I'll watch over the milk." You suggested with a light tap on her slender back.

       "Give me a moment."

It seemed as though it was only her and Taemin home. You wondered where Yoongi and Jungkook was but in the same breath, you couldn't help but thank your lucky star.

Right now, he wasn't home and it meant you could reevaluate how to proceed with things.

Jennie returned to the kitchen with an exaggerated sigh. She had finally managed to calm the toddler down, get him to drink a little before his bedtime.

While she was busy being a Mother upstairs, you were downstairs wondering what the hell possessed you to show up here.
Jungkook was nowhere around and quite frankly, you wished you could shake Shey for getting in your head and convincing you to be here.

Before the milk heated up, you could hear Jennie struggles upstairs, and right then, you debated whether or not you should have run out of the house.

It was all too embarrassing.

You were the ex and here you were trying to befriend his sister-in-law, so you could get on his good side. What a joke!

Sure, you liked Jennie - she'd never been malice or anything of such short toward you - but you could admit it was weird that you were hanging out with her.

       You watched Jennie as she opened the fridge and pulled out a half-empty white wine, "Jesus, he can be so difficult sometimes." She sat opposite you before she began to pour you some, "The terrible twos is a real thing."

       "Did you get him to sleep?"

       "So far," she paused as she yanked out a monitor, "He's quiet, thank God. He's been like this since the party."

"Party?"

She smiled as she slid over your glass, "Yoongi's birthday party. Everyone went over to Kookie's to watch the Manchester United game."

You frowned but hastily declined the glass before explaining you were driving. Jennie shrugged and proceeded to fill your glass's content into her own.

"I thought Jungkook lived here."

"No," she shook her head before taking a large sip of the glass. "He found a house a few blocks down. It was lucky Yoongi knew the owner."

"Oh." You glanced away from Jennie, your leg nervously bouncing as you awkwardly shifted in your seat.

You had no idea what was going on in his life. Why should you? It wasn't as if he was yours anymore. Despite your heart's desire to be with him, it was clear to you that Jungkook had moved on.