Chapter 13 Red Dress (rewritten)

Start from the beginning

"So, which car I'm supposed to sit in?" I gazed at all the fifteen vehicles, then at the guys.

"You can come with me—" Before Theo could finish his sentence, Antonio interrupted.

"You'll come with me," he demanded with a voice that held power and left no room for discussion. Theo gave me an apologetic smile. I sighed and made my way to Antonio's black Rolls-Royce. Antonio had already opened the door for me, so I sat down and closed the door. He rounded the car and got in and sat down beside me. The intoxicating smell of him filled my nostrils, once again reminding me that I didn't want to be in a small space with him for an hour, he intimidated the shit out of me but at the same time he didn't.

Antonio turned on the vehicle and speeded out of the garage, barely waiting for the gate to open. The small space was in an uncomfortable tension as he just stared at the road while he drove in a scary speed. I was sure we would arrive half an hour earlier.

I took that opportunity to take him in, he wore a black suit with a white dress shirt, his dark brown hair was styled backwards like he had run his hand through it multiple times, yet a few strands were stubborn and fell on his forehead.

Fuck, he's hot.

"Stop staring at me," he growled between his gritted teeth, still staring ahead.

But his personality was full of shit. What a waste of time for God to make this asshole, what a disappointment.

"Why do I've to be your date?" I glared at him with a scowl.

"Because you've a tendency to snoop around when I'm not there," he snarled without a glance my way, his grip on the steering wheel got tighter. I wasn't snooping around, I just wanted to see the place I was trapped in.

Instead of answering him, I ignored him and rested my head on the window and gazed out. Before I knew it, I let the tiredness take me to the darkness of nightmares.

________

"Wake up, wake up." Scolded a deep voice as someone nudged my left shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that we arrived in front of a big building with a red carpet.

"Questa ragazza non può fare niente di giusto," Antonio muttered annoyed in Italian to himself as I tried to wake up properly.

"Get out," he growled, stepping out of the car and came to my side as I opened my door and stepped out on the red carpet. He warped his arm around my waist as all the paparazzies took pictures.

"Behave," he whispered in my ear, his hold around my waist got painfully strong. His warm breath left my neck when he faced the flashing lights with a smirk. He was a natural, while I gave the cameras awkward, fake smiles which probably looked like I had something sour in my mouth.

A sigh of relief fell out of my lips when we stepped inside. The inside was beautiful and elegant, expensive, big crystal lamps hung down from the ceilings, the theme of design was white and gold. The big salon had space for dancing as well tables to sit around and mingle. The round white tables were covered with fruits, pastries and snacks. At that sight, my stomach growled, reminding me that I hadn't eaten anything since the sandwich yesterday.

"Where are the guys?" I asked him, gazing up at him, still in his hold that had loosened up.

"They are coming soon," he responded coldly, without even glancing down at me. I rolled my eyes at his uninformative response as a waitress came with champagne. I smiled at him then thanked for the champagne, while Antonio had a scowl on his face, not taking a glass. I sipped my champagne, glancing around in boredom. My eyes took in an elderly couple dancing to a slow song which the band played on the stage. I smiled at how happy the couple looked before my eyes continued wandering. My eyes caught the sight of the guys with their dates making their way to us.

"Hey, Antonio, you drove fast as fuck, why the speed, man?" Colt chuckled while bringing his date closer to himself by her waist. His date gazed at Antonio with a frown when Antonio didn't respond, he just kept looking around, clenching his jaw. Colt's date gazed back at him with a seductive smile. She had short blonde hair, baby blue eyes, fake, big, pink lips, a short pink dress that barely covered her butt, the perfect image of a whore.

Trust me, I've worked enough with those kinds of girls to know.

Before Colt could answer with a nauseating response, a middle-aged couple came up to us.

"Long time no see, business partner." The man grinned at Antonio, while Antonio gave a polite nod. The man's gaze shifted to me.

"What a lovely young woman you've with you. What's your name?" He smiled kindly at me, extending his hand for me to shake.

"Pleasure to meet you, my name is Olivia." I smiled sweetly, accepting his hand.

"Likewise. Oh forgive me, my name is Giovan Rossi, and this is my wife, Leandra Rossi." His wife beamed, shaking my hand.

"Lei è bellissima, che coppia adorabile." his wife said in awe, smiling. Antonio started to cough, the guys behind us chuckled. I was about to ask her what she meant, but Antonio dragged me away from them.

"What did she say?" I mumbled, gazing back at them with a frown.

"Nothing," he answered coldly,

Of course, he wouldn't tell me.

Rolling my eyes, I sipped my champagne.

"Oh, Antonio, last night was heavenly, we should do it again." Purred a high pitch voice behind us, making me spit the champagne back into my glass.

________________________________________________
Thanks for reading another chapter of Life Is A Living Hell
Please comment, share and vote!
See you in the next chapter;)