"Sorry sweetheart, but this is a special one that only the doctor knows how to make. And the second your boyfriend comes through the door, we put this in him and kill the only problem to All Might's plan."

"But before we do..." Kotonaru pulls out an army knife and holds it up to my cheek. "We're going to have lots of fun with you. Don't worry though, we'll be careful not to give serious damage...yet." She giggles while making a cut on my cheek. The psycho then licked the blood off before putting pressure on it to get some more to come out on her thumb. She coats her lips with the blood to give an image of a red lipstick on her.

"So what shall we start with first. I wanna try something where I can use this car battery. Maybe attack it to her chest?" Meinai opened some clamps with some static coming off them. "What do you say Ochako? Let's have a little fun with each other before Izuku comes and we can show him the real event." She gave a crazed look before I spit right on her cheek. This though didn't work in my favor as Meinai put the clamps down and reached for something.

All I could hear was a crack before a sharp slash was felt on my shoulder. "AAHHH!" I looked over to see a gash with my bra strap cut on the side.

"Seems you need to be taught some manners sweetie." In her hand, Meinai had a whip that had dried blood on the end. "Don't worry, I know how to treat naughty girls like you. Now why don't we try and get that rebellious phase out of you. It'll be more fun if you're into this."

Kotonaru started pulling a syringe and some weird drug out. "This is an hallucinogenic. This will help you learn some manners when you can understand what's happening."

The room started to go all fuzzy with my eyes losing the ability to stay open. 'Izuku...stay away.'

Izuku POV:

"This is my fault. I should've known better." I held my head down on Nezu's desk with Kirishima and Ashido feeling kinda ashamed of themselves too.

"There was nothing you could've done. All Might practically reacted instantly. None of us could've predicted this." Aizawa tried to comfort me a little with Eri trying to help also.

"It's ok daddy. I thought that you were the person too. Please don't be mad at yourself."

"What exactly do we know about these dastardly Twins fuckers?" Kaachan asks with Toga on his lap somewhat annoyed their umm...whatever they were doing, was cut short.

"They're members of All Might's inner circle. The last two I haven't explained somewhat about yet. Their real names are Meinai and Kotonaru. I have no information on any family but records saying they've been orphans. Rarely will these two be asked to do something unless it's big. And by big, I mean All Might wants to send a message and make sure it's loud and clear."

Nezu's fur went on edge when I said this. "So do you believe that they are the ones that set fire to the school and several other places?"

"Chances are, that's Meinai. Quirk records show her's is a type of camouflage quirk. She can make herself and other things in a specific radius invisible to almost everything."

"So if you're facing them, you need heat seeking goggles or something?" Toga asked still trying to button her shirt up.

I snapped and pointed at her to indicate she was on the ball with that. "If you know what you're doing, then you're able to counter. The problem is the two stay so under the radar that we can't pinpoint them. They've also been hidden from the view of the public to mostly be invisible. Chances are, you could bump into them on the streets and not even know it's them unless you know what they really look like."

Jirou and Momo somewhat were shocked while wearing baggy clothes that they were trying to keep up with the later asking. "So what's the other's quirk?"