Chapter 57-Let's help them

Start from the beginning

"Yes" I said, not meeting her gaze.

"We'll talk about it later" she said, giving me a sharp look.

Gulping, I said "okay."

When I averted my gaze from her, my eyes immediately went to Akash.

He was staring at me like he is suspecting something.

"What?" I asked him, getting conscious.

"Nothing" he said with a small smile on his lips.

All throughout the lunch, he was smiling. Actually we all were smiling, every one of us due to different reasons probably but I had a feeling that we all were smiling because we had feelings for each other, only if the situation would've been better, we would be two couples now probably planning to go on a double date.

The idea seems so appealing, me, Kriti, Sid and Akash on double date, that would've been so good. 

Sighing I looked at Sid and then Kriti, only if I wouldn't cause any problems between me and Akash, I am sure he would've helped me to get them together.

Once our lunch was done, we all proceeded to the training hall.

After completing our training, we all went to our respective places.

The next three days went by and tomorrow we were supposed to shift to our new flat.

I was packing my luggage in my room when Kriti barged in.

"Hey babes" she said seductively.

I just looked at her raising my eyebrow.

Drama queen.

Shaking my head, I went back to the suitcase which was kept on my bed and I was arranging my clothes in it.

"Let's spend some time together, my darling" she said, trying to gain my attention.

I ignored her, as usual and continued packing my bag.

"Don't you like me babes?" she said, coming towards me, acting like she is a boy.

"I am straight" I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh Siya, you are no fun" she said, whining.

I laughed hard.

"Dram queen, if you don't remember then let me remind you. We need to leave tomorrow early morning" I said.

"Of course I remember, duh but come on it's weekend tomorrow. We always don't need to be organized and punctual. Life is no fun if you don't enjoy everyday" she said.

"Yeah, I know it but once we get shifted to the flat, we'll have enough time to enjoy" I tried to reason her.

"Yeah yeah, I know you always like to be organized. How much packing is left?" she asked, eyeing my luggage.

"I am almost done. Just some important stuff is left which I'll pack in a carton later" I said.

"What is it?" she asked.

"The valentine gift that I got from Akash" I said, looking down and sat on the bed.

"Siya, I think you should talk to Akash bhaiya" Kriti said, coming to me and sat on the bed.

"You already know everything Kriti. I tried my best but when I was sure that there's no option left, only then I decided to break up with him" I said.

"I know but you also need to consider the fact that you were very young back then and you also didn't discuss your problem with Akash bhaiya. He is still unknown to the reason as to why you had to break up with him. Don't you think, he had the right to know everything, especially when you were the one who was fighting all alone, just to save his family's reputation?" she said.