Mikasa pulls Eren to her chest and begins to cry her heart out, all the sorrow she'd been holding fell out of her. It was a loud, pain filled cry that escaped her lungs.

Jean falls to his knees in disbelief. "But- I saw you die..." his eyes begin to water. Reiner places his hand on Jeans shoulder.

"There's no time to act this way, we're not safe yet." Reiner says, a serious expression spreading over his features.

Jean nods slightly and gets back to his feet. He wipes away some escaping tears and jumps down to Marco, who's crying into Ezlyns shoulder softly. "Marco, Mikasa, we need to get them over the wall, remember there's still titans roaming the place!" Jean shouts. Marco looks up at him and bobbed his chin.

Marcos eyes were red and baggy from crying. He stands up with Ezlyn in his arms, who was peacefully sleeping. "Right let's go." Marco says looking from Mikasa to Jean.

They all scale the wall they jumped from and landed on top of HQ and laid the two sleeping soldiers down. Ezlyn began to stir in her sleep and she opened one eye.

Ezlyn POV:

My head was pounding. I tried opening my eye and succeeded. I saw almost every one of my close comrades, standing around me and someone next to me.

My head turns to face the other person, that was lying next to me. It was Eren. Why was he asleep?

I sit up and face everyone. My eyes scan the faces looking for my best friends, until they fall on them at last. Marco and Jean stood there smiling at me, Marcos eyes red and Jeans had a  small bead of water forming in them.

"J–" I couldn't speak. My voice wouldn't work and I panic. Although it's happened before once it still makes me worry.

Jean walks up to me and kneels down. "It's alright, we're going to get you out of here now. I'm sure you'll be able to speak soon." He reassured me.

I hummed in agreement and I tried standing up. I succeeded once again and smiled. "Come on lets go." Jean says, reaching his hand out for me to take. I take it and he pulls me onto his back.

We all start heading for the wall elevators on ODM gear, I was on Jeans back while Eren was being carried by Mikasa. We made it to the wall and waited for the elevator to come back up.

Eventually the lift came back up and we mounted it and decended the wall, we reached the bottom within no time but something was up with the soldiers. They stood before us with their swords drawn, and a frightened expression painted over their features. Captain Weilman stood there also staring at us with a scared expession also.

"The rest of you soldiers dispearce at once, Cadets Harper and Jeager stay right there or there will be consequences!" Captain Weilman yells, pointing at me and a sleeping Eren. I look up at Jean and Marco and nod, telling them that I'll be fine.

They looked at each other and then back at me and nodded in agreement, and left with Bertholdt, Reiner and Annie. But Armin and Mikasa stayed with us.

"Cadets Ackerman and Arlert, get away from those monsters at once!" The Captain yelled, motioning his hand away from us.

Monsters? How are we monsters? What actually happened to me before I woke up. Mikasa walks in front of me and draws her swords and gives them a frightening death stare. I look next to me and look at Eren who has his eyes open... but he has a sinister expression on his face. Armin was holding him up, his eyes were frightened as he stared at Eren.