Hikaro: Coming!

that everyone went to the elevator which takes them down to the bottom of the Mansion.

Where will it lead?

(Bottom of the Mansion)

when the elevator landed, the Alliance went out, finding themselves in a dark place.

Vidia: So, Hikaro! Care to explain!

Leah: Yeah!

Shinnosuke: I agree too.

Baby Bop: It's so dark, I can't see a thing!

BJ: Yeah!

Robert: Son, why are we here?

Zak: I agree too.

Michel Ramon: Me three!

Hikaro: *smiling* Looks like you've arrived in my new Training Room........ MK-23. *hands out*

that the lights flickered open, revealing a huge training room with assorted stuffs.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(imagine if the Alliance are in the centre of the training room)

Seeing this, the Alliance were surprised and amazed.

Garrett: Wow!

Shimmer: That's....

Shine: ....Awesome!

Marcus: Neat! *admiring the weaponry*

Rubble: Cool! *looking at all the bots and drones*

Blaze (robot mode): Amazing!

Kim: OMG!

Riff: You said it!

Hikaro: Minna, since you're all part of my team, I want you to show me how you're strong to be part of the Alliance by doing some training.

Robert: He's right! Newbies, we want to see if you're capable to train hard to be an Alliance member.

Marvelous: Focus your spirits.

Nick: Feel your energy burning inside of you.

Casey: Let your spirit flow.

Takeru: Concentrate and focus.

smiling, Hikaro clapped his hands before going to the console with the rest.

Hikaro: Now, Initiate Training Protocols!

: INITIATE TRAINING PROTOCOLS!

that dummies, drones, weaponries, training bots and more appeared.

Tsukasa: Now newbies, ARE YOU READY!

Everyone: YEAH!

Hikaro: Now, BEGIN!

that the newbies transformed into their hero forms and began training.

(Insert song)

the newbies trained hard as they battled the protocols with swift moves and precision.

On the north side, Dora and Friends battled some drones and mech-drones while they jumped through spikes and lava-pools.

On the south side, Leah, Shimmer and Shine and their Friends, battled some training dummies by using their magic while they dodged through hammers and avoiding arrows.

On the east side, Blaze (robot mode), AJ, Nella and Garrett battled some mech-drones and battle-drones while they dodged arrows and fires.

On the west side, Ryder and the Pups battled the battle drones and mech-drones with their powers as they dodged and flew through spikes and arrows.

On the southeast side, Barney and Friends, who were testing their new powers, battled the drones and training dummies.

And on the southwest side, KR Shade was using his powers to take on some mech-drones and battle-drones as he dodged and flew through fires and spikes.

(End song)

(after two hours)

After two hours, the Alliance went to check on the newbies who were perspiring and drinking water.

Eiji: So, how did it go?

Tsukasa: I agree. How did it go so far?

Min: That's so cool! *summoning and desummoning her new scythe*

Dora: Me too! *doing a swish from her wand*

Nella: I agree too. *twirling her rapier*

Boots: You said it! *practicing with his new banana-rangs*

Isa: And we also got new weapons! *admiring her new Iguana shield*

Joe: Like we said, you all fit to be part of the Alliance.

Sela: Yeah!

Michel Ramon: Yeah!

Hikaro: Yeah! As I always say, It takes a lot of...

Random guy: Hoopla!

Hikaro: *annoyed* It takes a lot of...

Random guy: Hoopla!

Hikaro: *really annoyed* IT TAKES A LOT OF.....

Random guy: HOOPLA! HOOPLA!

that Marvelous then picked up the random guy by his collar and threw him out of the Mansion.

Luka: You were saying something, Hikaro!

Hikaro: Right! It takes a lot of perseverance, courage and inner peace to become a hero.

Alliance: Ohhhh!

Robert: Right! We'll stay here, just in case!

Hikaro: Yeah! Let's rest for a while!

that the Alliance went back to the Mansion to rest and relax.

but little did they know that they will meet an unexpected ally.

Next Time: The Return of Kamen Rider Ichigou part 1 and 2

(Pre-credit scene)

In the realm of time, Takeshi Hongo (revived) aka KR Ichigou, was watching the events of Zi-O and his Alliance.

Takeshi: So, that is Zi-O! *smiling* Looks like I'll be on my way to help him.

that he disappeared through a veil of Time.

Will he help Zi-O and the Alliance or not?

Kamen Rider Zi-O: Across All Multi-Verses!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें