Chapter 129 - Emma

Magsimula sa umpisa

Even as Mateo was working me up to another climax and I was lost in all the sensations, I still heard a cap of a bottle open up, and a squirting sound as Callan squeezed something out of the bottle. I stiffened as I realized what he'd walked away to get: lube.

Callan approached my back again and said to Mateo, "Open her up for me." His words brought a mix of fear and excitement into my panting chest. He'd taught me just how good ass play was, but I was still too unused to the feeling that I hadn't gotten completely comfortable with it yet.

Mateo moved his hands from my hips to my ass cheeks and grabbed them. I blushed as I felt him do Callan's bidding, but if I'd hoped he would take a break from pleasuring me insane, I'd hoped wrong. He stopped fucking me with his tongue and switched back to play again with my clit, more gently than earlier, and looked up into my eyes. The mischievousness was still there, and a smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he swiped at my sensitive bundle of nerves.

I moaned and then stiffened, feeling Callan's finger prod my puckered hole and wetting it with the lube. The feeling was still somewhat alien.

"Relax for me, Bella," Callan commanded.

"I-I can't," I objected. Some part of me knew that this, what he was going to do to me, would take me to new heights, and I wasn't ready for it.

"You can," he barked. "Try to tighten as much as you can, and when I tell you to, you let go."

Doing as he said, I tightened the muscles back there, and when he told me to, I relaxed. It must've helped because his finger pushed through the initial resistance easier.

Gasping, I felt him push inside all the way to his last knuckle. Just one finger of his, and I felt full. I couldn't believe his cock had once been in there, and not that long ago.

"Fuck," I groaned. At some point, my eyes must've closed, but they opened as I felt two of Mateo's fingers thrust inside my pussy, making me feel even more filled.

"Just like that, Gorgeous. You look so fucking beautiful like this, you have no idea," Mateo said, his eyes glued to both his hand and Callan's, watching me take them in both holes. He had a perfect view from his spot kneeling on the floor.

His eyes slid up my body, looking at Gideon's grip on me, taking in my heaving chest and my heavy feeling breasts before moving up to my face. "You were made to submit to us," he rasped, his hunger clearly written on his expression.

The orgasm I'd already been gearing for came crashing at his words combined with the feeling of both him and Callan finger-fucking me.

Tears fell from my eyes as they continued. My body was far too overstimulated, but they didn't stop, and I didn't make them stop either. It was a comfort to know that I could, if I absolutely needed to, but as torturous as this was, I wanted to see how much I could take.

Callan removed his finger for a few seconds, and at the sound of the cap on the lube bottle opening, I knew his plan was to stretch me out even more. Two fingers slid back inside, the slight stretch burned a little, but with Mateo continuing to stimulate my pussy, the burn soon vanished.

I moaned, which sounded like a tired gasp at this point, as I felt my dominants rub their fingers against each other through the thin wall between them.

"Mmm, you're so fucking tight in here and so damn hot. I can't wait to take your ass again," Callan groaned as he sped up, thrusting harder inside me. He scissored his fingers, forcing my muscles to loosen up around them.

I mumbled something back to Callan, but I wasn't quite sure what I was saying. At this point, my brain was a mushy mess.

Gideon's grip on me tightened as he looked at what his friends were doing to me. Even through my panting and pounding chest, I could hear his shallow breaths. Something about it sparked a renewal of arousal in me; I liked that this affected him.

Two more orgasms tore through me. These ones took more time to build up, but they still stole my breath.

Some of my strength was drained as I slumped forward, which added pressure to the cuffs around my wrists. It was uncomfortable, but I was too gone to feel it too closely. The men, though, must've been more aware of the strain on my arms than I did because Callan and Mateo withdrew their fingers while Gideon finally let my leg down.

Mateo licked his fingers before he rose up to help Gideon unfasten the cuffs. When they loosened, Callan was there to keep me from falling. He was quick to lift me in a bridal style and carry my weak body to bed.

For a split second, I thought I was finally through with my punishment, but Callan was quick to quench my hopes.

"Seven down, three more to go," he stated, and my hazy eyes widened. Three more? Holy hell, I didn't know if that would be possible, but for some reason, I didn't even think about using my safeword. I trusted these men, and while this was indeed punishment, I knew they would never give me more than I could handle.