When I got to the office, everyone had conversations amongst their selves. I shut the door behind me hearing the conversation decease. Everyone looked at me as I looked back at them. I cleared my throat, walking towards them.

"Everyone as you know we have been family for years." I spoke, seeing eyes around me. "We were feared by other mafia clans and gangs. We knew what we stood for. The reason why I called you guys in here because we are taking back what is ours."

"When we do this mission tonight, we are going back to the states to get what is ours!!"

"But I thought we weren't welcome to the states anymore." Chance spoke out as some agreed to him.

"Chance who gives two fucks what those guys think?" I questioned going over to him. "Who are we?"

"We're the Estelle clan." He said as I nod at his response.

"Exactly." I back away from him and back to where I was standing. "The other gangs think we're bitches that left the states because we were under attack by Richard and his men. No, we were forced to leave the states. That changes today. We are going back and claim our name as it should be!!"

Everyone cheered on as I felt good about the speech I gave. I looked over at Archer who had his arms folded but he nod in agreement.

Tonight we will find the guy and we will get our lead on Richard. Hopefully I will kill Richard as it has always been planned.

When nightfall came, we were ready for anything to happen. We were equipped with bullet proof vests, guns in our clothes, and our clothes to match the strip club scenery. The guys had on collar shirt with matching pants and loafers. The others were to stay home and watch for anything that could happen.

When I slid my phone in my pocket I heard heels hitting the floor as we were all getting ready. I looked up to see Sara in a white dress with makeup on, Tall heels, followed by dangling earrings. She had her hair down in a style and I honestly have to say, she looks good.

Everyone looked at her and she rolls her eyes. "If anyone says anything I will hurt you."

We had to get one of the girls to go inside where Jaxson Romero would be. We couldn't get Sandra to do it because she's a regular. We could've gotten Davina to do it but we didn't want Archer to kill the man for touching on her.

"You look good Sara. He's not going to be able to take his eyes off of you." Chance spoke causing Sara to give him a mean mug.

"Thank you but I'm waiting in the Jeep for my horrid night to play out." She said, walking out the front door. I heard more footsteps and we were met with Sandra and Aurora.

"She did not want to cooperate with me but I did it!!" Sandra clapped, smiling. She had her things in her hands and went towards Archer.

"Archie I'm going to the Jeep and I'm happy you're protecting me." She hugged him as he hugged her back.

"You're like my little sister. Of course I will."

I heard more footsteps and saw Davina coming towards us. She had a look on her face. The face that Bella made with Aurora when they first met. The two let go of each other and she walked out the front door.

"Alright let's go. Tonight we have a mission and we do it. No one blows their cover. If it's blown, evacuate immediately." They nod their heads and proceed to walk out the door.

I turn towards Aurora who seemed like she's deep in thought. "Aurora?"

She quickly got out her trance and gave me a fake smile. "Yes Lukas?"