28.

She travelled down Camila's chest, tracing a line between her breasts, and landing on her heart, "I also like the things I'm seeing in here"

......

Her heart beat in double time, and it was such a foreign feeling for her; it had been so long since she felt for someone. It scared her, but felt wonderful at the same time, too. But then, wasn't that what liking someone felt like? A little bit like stepping off the diving board, and taking the plunge? She grasped Lauren's hand, clutched it in hers, holding them against her chest. Lauren's eyes sparkled with happiness, a genuine sort of joy, as if Camila had just said yes to her. Which, Camila supposed, she had.

"So you're gonna be my girlfriend?"

"Gorgeous, I'm not your girlfriend. I'm your lover. The only one"

"Obviously. You are my only lover. No woman could ever have you and want or need another person"

"Good. Now remember what I was saying about liking all the things we do?"

Camila nodded, "Yeah?"

Lauren leaned across the bench, kissed her lips gently, then brushed them with her fingertips. The slightest kiss sent tingles through her, "I could do that and other things all night. But right now, I want you to use those lips to tell me more about you. You said your best friend is basically your sister. Besides you hairstylist Taylor. Were you close to Dinah growing up, or did you become best friends later?"

Camila's eyes widened. She was impressed that Lauren remembered all the details, down to her hairdresser's name. "We've always been close. We're three months apart. We fought like sisters do, but most of the time, we were like this" she said, twisting her index finger around her middle finger. "I read, she partied. We liked the same TV shows. We were both huge My So-Called Life junkies. The show was only on for one season, but we watched all the episodes over and over on cable, and recited the lines together, and we loved Jordan Catalano too from that show. So Dinah and I had this thing in high school when we started dating that we'd always check in on the other with a phone call"

"Ah, the old 'friend emergency call'" Lauren said, sketching air quotes.

"Yup" she said, nodding proudly, "But our deal was if one of us was having a bad time and needed so be saved, that person would say I can't believe Jordan's arm is broken. And if we were having a good time and really liked a guy we'd say, You're watching My So-Called Life right now?

"Ring, ring. Dinah's calling. You better pick up"

Camila mimed answering a phone, "Hey Dinah, how's it going?" she said into her pretend phone. She paused as if listening "Oh, I'm so glad Jordan's arm isn't broken" She locked eyes with Lauren, and the girl grinned as she continued her phone call, "What did you say? You're watching My So-Called Life right now?" Lauren's smile widened, lighting up her whole beautiful face, "That is the best show. Well, you have a good time, because I am having the best time"

She hung up her imaginary phone and ran her fingers across Lauren's jawline, "You, Miss, are better than My So-Called Life" she said, and was surprised by how easily the admission rolled of her tongue. This was precisely what she hadn't wanted to happen this weekend. To feel. To want. To have strings start to attach themselves that would extend well beyond a weekend.

But here she was, making plans, making commitments, telling Lauren exactly how she felt.

What was she getting herself into? She needed to put on the breaks and deal with her debt first. But then Lauren's mouth was on her, kissing her hard and hungry again, consuming Camila with her lips that made her bones vibrate and her blood sing, and all thoughts of brakes and debts and troubles turned to rubble in her brain, because desire had slammed hard into her body.

Lauren picked Camila up in her arms, carried her inside, up the steps and into her bed. This time there were no ties, no binds, no hard, rough hands, though Camila had loved all of that.

Now. Lauren simply laid Camila on her bed and kissed her from head to toe, her lips melting Camila from the inside out. She trembled, both from the way Lauren touched her and from her heart thundering with hope for what they could be. They could be so good for each other. Lauren entered her, taking her time, making slow, sweet, luxurious love to her as she wrapped her arms and legs around Lauren, revelling in all the ways they came together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its monday for me so here is todays chapter, its kinda short but oh well.

enjoy <3