10.

On the way to the airport, she worked her way through her west-coast calls, ending them just as the car pulled up to the terminal.

......

The sun was blaring in the sky so Lauren put her sunglasses on. She begun to undo the first few buttons on her shirt, she couldn't stand the way it constrained her. She glanced at her phone, hoping for any message from her. There were none, so she decided to click onto the app for her stocks, checking her portfolio and occasionally looking back up to scan the crowds. She couldn't focus well on anything to do with work right now.

She hardly wanted to admit it to herself, but there was something about this moment - the minutes before she saw her - that felt a lot like first date nerves. Like knocking on a woman's door, and waiting, hoping she would be just as eager for the night to unfold as you are. It was weird, considering the way she and Camila had started out. Free of any first date rules. They went straight for each other, the physical chemistry over powering anything else.

Her phone buzzed. She clicked open the message and it sent a bolt of electricity run through her. White stockings coming your way...

Stockings - one of those items of clothing that on the right woman could send someone to their knees. Especially the sight of the top of a pair of thigh-highs peeking out from a skirt, revealing an inch of skin, hinting at what lay beneath. On Camila, stockings were a playground for Lauren's eager hands.

The nerves in her disappeared and turned into something else - adrenaline, maybe. The sharp, hot charge of desire all through her blood and bones.

She spotted Camila before she saw Lauren; that silky brown hair was hard to miss, even in a see of many others, frantic travellers racing for a taxi, a car, a bus. Camila wore a black trench coat, belted at her waist, black heels, and white stockings. A grin took over Lauren's face; she had done it. Of course she had done it. She was at attention in seconds and her fingers itched to touch Camila, to peel off those stockings inch by inch, then lick her way down the girls legs, to her ankles and back up, savouring every single second.

Leaning against the town car, she kept her eyes on Camila the entire time she threaded her way through the crowds. Her tanned skin matching the darkness of her hair that was blowing in the late-afternoon breeze. She brushed some strands away from her face. Soon, she noticed Lauren, and smiled wickedly. Lauren nodded, trying to act cool, even as her temperature rose. Then, they were in front of one another, and before Camila said a word, her hands were on Lauren's shirt and she pulled the girl to her, pressing her lips to Lauren's.

She was fast like lightning. A blur of the moment, of teeth and lips, and that intoxicating taste of Camila's lipstick that would be gone in a few seconds.

Lauren responded in an instant, kissing Camila hard like she deserved. Cupping the back of her neck, she jerked the girl closer. She wanted her to remember that Camila may have made the first move, but she liked to lead. She nipped on Camila's bottom lip then sucked on her tongue, drawing out a moan from the girl that pleased Lauren deeply. She kissed more, sliding her tongue over Camila's as she lowered her hand to her thigh, skimming her fingers along the thin, barely-there fabric of her stockings.

When she broke the kiss, she raised an eyebrow. "They look good on you, and I bet they look good coming off too"

"Don't rush it. I want you too enjoy the view"

"I've been enjoying the view since I laid eyes on you, beautiful"

She opened the door and gestured for Camila to enter the car, watching the whole time as Camila stepped inside and crossed her legs, giving her a brief preview of where the stockings ended. She shook her head approvingly, and Camila shot her a look that said nothing short of come and get it. Lauren took her suitcase as the driver emerged, scrambling to put the black carry-on into the trunk.