EPILOGUE 2

5 YEARS LATER

Jimin POV

I went downstairs after finishing the deal on the phone with my clients.I need to find some old file that contains my business data since I need it for my new project."Should I ask y/n?".I think y/n might know it since she's the one who manage the house chores and tidying up my messy things.It's not like I don't want to hire maids but y/n said she preferred us 3 to be the only people in the house.She said she wanted privacy so I just listened to her, she's the queen of my life after all.

"Y/n..?"I called for her but why is it so quiet.."Y/n.....?"I entered the kitchen but she's also not there.I went inside the bathroom "Y/n my wife..???" but she's also not there.

Did she went for groceries with Junho?I immediately call her but her phone is right in front of me,ringing.There her phone was on the coffee table in our living room.

Then I remembered there was still a room that I haven't look yet.Junho's room it is!Our 5 years old prince,Park Junho!

I immediately ran upstairs and checked our son room."Y/-......"
I was right,she was really here.I opened the door just to see she's sleeping while hugging Junho on the bed.

THIRD PERSON POV

Jimin carefully took his steps towards you and your son who are cuddling on the bed.He smiled to himself looking at you and your son.

"I'mma take a picture"He chuckled as he took out his phone.He couldn't stop smilling to himself while staring at both you and your son who are sleeping soundly.

Looking at the two of you,he felt the urge to join both of you as he carefully sat himself down beside you.

"My beautiful wife"He mumbled while admiring your side profile as his hands are playing with your side hair gently.

"I never thought I'm going to have a son with the girl I lost my virginity to and she was the same girl I'm dreaming of...I still remember how tough it was for us 6 years ago..and I still can't believe this is really possible for us y/n"He mumbled,recalling how everything began while smilling to himself as his eyes locked on your sleeping figure before looking at your son.

"Junho-ahh..,appa and omma love you so much..you and your omma is my top priority..,Appa will protect both of you at all cost arachi?"He chuckled as he patted his son on the head.Some tears surfaced his eyes thinking it just felt like yesterday when you saw each other as totally stranger and to you, he's nothing but just a jerk,an abuser,a ruthless mafia and a devil.

Slowly laying himself down on the bed,he buried his face on the crook of your neck as his hands wrapped your waist sneakily.He just doesn't want to wake you and Junho up.He slowly closed his eyes and drive into the dreamland joining you and your son,cuddling on Junho's single bed.

-

2 DAYS LATER

"Omma...!! We're home!!"Your 5 years old son shouted from the entrance of the mansion as you could hear his loud screeching voice is filling the whole mansion.

"Junho-ahh!!!"You ran towards your son with an apron tied around your waist as you embrace his little body in between your arms.

"How was your day with appa and uncles?"You excitedly asked your son while glancing at Jimin and the 6 other guys.They are standing behind your son while smilling looking at you and your son.

"It was the best omma!!!"He answered excitedly as he showed his short tiny thumb up making everyone laughed except for Jimin.Your son does have short tiny fingers and everyone know from where he got it from.*"One of the things that he took after his dad"*.