Chapter 46:BAD BOY

THIRD PERSON POV

"If that's so..,then tell me if you're willing to leave the mafia world...just for me,for the sake of our future..?"

It's the time for you to ask him this question now after telling him everything about what has happened when he's still in coma.You looked at him and he seems kind of taken aback of your question.

"...Jimin...?Was that too much for me to ask for..?"You looked at him with those anticipating eyes as you raised your head to look at him since both of you were still cuddling on the hospital bed.

"Y/n,I-"He was about to answer you but got cut off when the room door was opened in a second,revealing the 6 guys who were running towards you and Jimin.

You could tell the boys are rushing to reach the hospital eversince you called them about Jimin waking up.

"Welcome back boss"Namjoon said and winked at Jimin as Jimin did the same.

"We are glad that you're safe Jimin"Seok Jin heaved a glad sigh,showing how grateful he is as others nodded their head and so did you.

"We're in rush to reach here to the point we left the tasks in the company and just asked the staffs to handle everything"Jungkook continued and everyone agreed.

Each of the boys gave a bro hug to Jimin symbolizing how they've been waiting for their leader to come back as you smiled looking at their bromance relationship.But then,a thought ran into your mind.

"Oh..Joon oppa"You called Namjoon but all of them immediately looked at you as response

"Yes y/n??"Namjoon answered

"Well...I want to ask.. I'm just way too curious what Jimin was like when he was young?I mean..I remember Jackson told me that he and Jimin got into a fight and Jimin freaking cut his neck..was it true?"

"Wait..are you curious about the old me?Are you serious?"Jimin said,his eyes widened in disbelief.

"Uhmmm..well,as for me I would say Jimin is the most trouble and absurd kid to ever exist"Namjoon answered and as you've already expected,everyone agreed except for Jimin

"Yah!Namjoon hyung how can you say that to her?"Jimin rolled his eyes hearing his shit is about to get spill.

"Well,I have nothing much to expect from you anyway,I just want to know everything about you"You said,sighing a little

"About Jackson,none of us knows the details because this brat doesn't want to tell us what has really happened between him and Jackson at the bar but if you wanted to know, it's a big YES that 18 years old Jimin almost killed someone at the bar"Yoongi shooked his head and you glared at Jimin as Jimin already avoided your eyes.

"Oooooooooooohhh....I wondered what actually happened backthen..I think you need to do some explanation Mr.Park"You forcefully smiled at him as he rolled his eyes knowing he can't avoid your investigation anymore.

"That's a long "Ooooooooohhhh" you got there"Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Well,I freaking need to know what you've done to the point your enemy kidnapped me and you almost lost your life..now explain hmmm"You tried to look at him right into his eyes as you noticed he kept avoiding your death glare.

"Just tell her Jimin..not only her who is being curious here,even we're still questioning what really happened"Taehyung meddle and everyone agreed leaving Jimin with no choice

"Well...nothing much... it's just..uhmm..."Jimin started as he gulped down as if he's thinking twice before telling his absurd old self especially in front of you.