Chapter 47:HER APOLOGY

THIRD PERSON POV

Your eyes widened as you see the girl is making her way towards you and Jimin.

"Wait.. she's the same girl who clinging on Jimin,yes it's her...but why does it feels like I've seen her long ago before but where??She seems so familiar.."

"Kang Seul Gi..?"I heard Jimin muttered under his breath as he also looked at the girl.

"What are you doing here"Jimin started with his annoyed voice and rolled his eyes, don't even bothered to look at her as you're still trying to remember if you've seen her somewhere before.

"If you think you wanted to create misunderstandings between me and y/n again,just forget-"Jimin continued but she cuts him off.

"I wanted to apologize for all the troubles I've made before"She said and bowed,making all of you raised your eyebrows because of her behavior except for Namjoon.

Everyone knew she's not the type of girl who will bow at others and even says sorry since she's known for her confidence and arrogant personality and even if you don't really know her,but even you can see it in her daily appearance..

"But..why would someone who's thinking highly of herself suddenly admit their mistakes and even bowed?"

"Do you think you can fool me that easily?"Jimin chuckled and all of you turned silent.But then,the girl started to kneel down on both her knees on the floor,making Jimin stopped chuckling but was also taken aback of her action.

"I'm truly apologize for everything I've done, I've reflected to my mistakes and I really hope you can forgive me"She again said with full of sincerity as she keeps her head low.

Suddenly,you feel pity of her and was about to go to her to stop her action but Jimin grabbed your wrist and shook his head slowly,telling you to stay by his side."But Jimin-"He cuts you off

"-Kang Seul Gi, let's just say I've forgive you but I think instead of me,you should apologize to her too..for what you've done to her long ago.."

"What does he mean?I don't remember meeting her before except for that day I found her clinging on Jimin"You thought.

"H-huh...?"Seul Gi answered in confusion as she looked at you.You were also in confusion as you can't remember if she did bad things to you before.

"In case you forgot, she's the same person you've been bullying when we're in the orphanage"Jimin said again as she looked at you with her widened eyes but you were frustrated as you didn't understand what Jimin said.

"We've met before?In the orphanage?B-but...why can't I remember..?"You spoke

"Yes y/n..us 3 have met when we're still kids, your memories are not fully yet recovered y/n"

"You??Kim Soo Min..?H-how can this be..?"Seul Gi uttered as she looked at you, thinking how can she didn't recognize you in the first place.

"I have no answers for that and neither did she,so what are you waiting for"Jimin spatted and continued."Apologize to her for the first time,Seul Gi"

Everyone was looking at her and without wasting much times,she continued "Y-y/n..I apologized for everything I've done to you"You didn't know how react but just smile at her since you can't remember a memory about her at all but still you're ready to forgive her although you can't remember what she has done to you.

"All I remember was happy memories with Jimin..but I can't remember a single thing about this girl..."

"She probably has let this go but I wanted to make you apologize to her at least once"Jimin said,he actually has nothing against Seul Gi since both you and him already forget about the bad past but he just wanted her to reflect all the wrongdoings that she has done to you and admit her mistakes towards you, that's all.

"Stand up now,you don't need to do that"Jimin told her,his eyes soften and she got up from the floor.

She then continued,her eyes seems sincere as she says this"Thank you for forgiving me and I hope you two can live a happy life,I won't bothered you anymore"She bowed as she finished her sentence.

"I wish you live a good life too and I hope you can find someone who can love you more than you love him"You said at her warmly making Jimin furrowed his eyebrows looking at you.

After all these talks for few minutes,she left the room because she had some tasks to handle.Though you didn't know her personally but you're glad that at least,you,Jimin and her now is in a good term and she seemed like she regret her past actions a lot.She also tell you what really happened that day,which is it's not Jimin's fault at all because she's the one who keeps clinging on him first.

"I can't believe someone like her can really change"Jimin said as she's no longer in the room

"Look who is talking..,and I still can't believe that the former monster actually can change"You mocked him and he rolled his eyes, realizing that you're talking about the old him.

"Well,I kinda expected that she'll come here and apologize..I mean why would she not when her father is actually threatening her that if she failed the huge project with us,he would cancel his decision to let her manage their company in the future?"Namjoon said,smirking a little making all of us bewildered except for Jimin

"What do you mean?"You asked

"I know right..I kind of sense that you've something to do with this hyung"Jimin lightly chuckled as the rests of you are looking at the two in deep confusion.

"I talked to her father about his daughter misbehavior and told him that I would not hesitate to call off the deal if she didn't do something to reflect on her mistakes"Namjoon explained and continued "Kang Company really need a collaboration right now since they're said to face financial problem right now"

"Ah!It makes sense now.."Jungkook finally realized and you just hung your jaws

"Well, whether Seul Gi really meant it or not let's just forget this and start a new life!"You cheerfully said in your childish voice to all of the boys and they chuckled not knowing you actually has this childish side.

-

Few days rolled down the horizon and Jimin finally discharged from the hospital.Now,you and him are heading to somewhere as he kept asking you if you're sure of your decision.

"Y/n,are you sure you wanted to meet her?"He asked as both of you are now in front of the doorstep of the big mansion.

"Of course,I missed her so much"You answered and pressed on the doorbell.

After a minute,someone opened the door as she widened her teary eyes at the sight of you

"Y/n...my daughter.."

"Mom..."

(To be Continued...)

A/n notes: Though no one knows if Seul Gi really did change or not but I'll just leave that to you, I'm giving you a chance to decide this part.Anyway,thanks for reading and please vote😌💜