EPILOGUE 1

Song suggested for epilogue:

1)Yours-Raiden×Chanyeol(Feat.LeeHi,Changmo)

-----------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

"Woah...Jimin, it's so calming in here"You clicked while closing your eyes,feeling the strong cold wind hitting your skin as he embraced your body in between his arms.You were sitting in between his legs on the sand while he back hugged you,both watching the crest and fall of the neon blue waves of the sea.

"It's been a long time since we got to spend times like this because you're always so busy.. you're even busier than me"He clicked and you could feel his lips are forming a pout against the crook of your neck.

"You know I had a lot of cases to handle"You replied and you could feel his arms around you tighten.

"Now that I think about it,I kinda regret it for allowing you to become a lawyer..now you barely had times for me"He pouted earning a chuckle from you.

Thinking back,eversince you started your career you barely had times to spend with him since you had a lot of cases to handle.You never thought you're gonna be busier than a business man himself but that's how it is anyway,you felt bad but you can't do anything either.After a lot of pleading,Jimin eventually let you make the decision on your own as he realized that he should give you a freedom too.

"Well..I promise I'll give up my career as a lawyer if we had children"You spoke as you turn your face to look at him.

"REALLY? You're being serious right?"He said with full of enthusiasm in his voice as you nodded your head."YESSSSSSS!!!!Yahooooo!!!"He shouted earning other people's attention.You immediately slapped his arms because of the attention he brings.He couldn't hide his smile and so did you.

"Okay..if that's so then I can't wait to have another person in my life apart from you and hyungs"He giggled as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

"What do you mean?"

"Well,I want to have someone who will call me appa and call you omma~"He joked while giggling as you did too.

Enjoying the beautiful view in front of you with the waves hitting the sand,it is helping an evil idea popped into your mind.Your smile changed into a smirk without him knowing.

You walked out of his arms and stand right in front of him who is still sitting on the sand.Bewildered of your action,he raised his eyebrows in deep confusion looking at you.

"What are you doing..you are blocking my view"He muttered while looking at you.Instead of answering him,you walked towards the beach as the waves hit your feets.

"Don't go there y/n.. you're gonna get wet becau-"He nagged you but his sentence stopped once he felt the splash of the sea water hit his skin and your evil laugh passed through his ears.

"YAH!!!PARK Y/N!!!"He said in his warning voice while avoiding the splash he's getting from you.You are having fun teasing him and earning his reaction.

You stucked your tongue out at him to tease him making him annoyed.He wiped the water that hits his face before continuing "You want to play? Let's play".You were taken aback of his action.You thought he's going to splash the water at you but you're wrong when you realized he's charging forward towards you.

"Yah you!"You shouted while running as he is now chasing after you.Both of you were running along the beach with him chasing after you.The kids around are looking at you two in dazed but that doesn't bother you both at all.