IMPORTANT ⚠️⚠️⚠️

First of all,I really wanted to thank you guys who are willing to read this book🤗I don't know why but knowing there are some Armys are actually reading my book got me overwhelmed 😂I just wanted to let you all know that this book only has less than 10 chapters left..,I don't know how much exactly but it's going to be less than 10 chapters

     Secondly,I want to let you all know in advance that I'll not updating for few weeks since I'm going to have my exam next week until the end / middle of march,maybe???(so it's about around 3 weeks??)But, I'll DEFINITELY finish this book so don't worry☺️and also,like I said I'm going to comeback with two new books at the same times..I already had it all planned..😂😂You know what?During this pandemic,I had a lot of ideas to write to the point I can write 3 books with different storyline(but I'm going to hold myself anyway)😂I probably will release two books at the same time(after my exam)and do you still remember when I told you about my real life experience?Now,Idk if I'm going to write it for real since it involved my own real life..should I write it or not? I'm going to decide later but for now there is one book that I will release for sure.

So here is it

Description:

Jimin used to be the most lovely,caring, protective boyfriend to ever exist.Simply put, he's the ideal@material boyfriend,a man that every girl wanted but little did she know,everything will change in the blink of an eye just for a reason without her knowing anything.From being a man who loved her the most,he become the same man who broke her heart the most..Nothing left for her but just a painful love..What was his reason..?

"Why can't you just let me go if you're just going to hurt me at the end of the day?"~Choi y/n

"Why? Because I want to let you know how painful this love is just like how you make me feel"~Park Jimin

A/n notes:This book is inspired(NOT PLAGIARIZED)by strawberries and cigarettes (a song by troye sivan)..,that song is the vibe of this book,maybe you can get the vibe if you listened to the song😂😂(It's a good song btw😌)I got ideas from that song because in my point of view,love can be really toxic to a person(🍓🚬) but sometimes that person choose to be in pain just to love,and that's what I'm trying to convey..Do you think a person would choose to be in pain just to love..?or be in pain for giving up on love?..

I hope you will enjoy this book, it's about toxic love so I really don't know if you're going to like it

Okay, I'm done with the short description for now,I can't spill too much..I really need to focus on my studies right now so I can get good grades..please understand..😌😌