Chapter 49:SAY I DO

THIRD PERSON POV

A lot of things has happened and Jimin thought all of you need times to relax your mind,enjoy the time being without any guilt and regrets,hence here you are with them.

You were folding your clothes and Jimin's,ready to place them inside the hotel's closet.You were currently on vacation with all of the boys in Busan.Smilling to yourself,thinking how far you've gone to the point you guys are already like family.And yes, you're still disappointed about Jimin not proposing to you but anyway you thought he will do it sooner or later since probably he is now way too busy to handle his company.

"Knock!Knock!"

As you were busy arranging your things,someone eventually knocked on the door.You walked towards it to check whoever the person is.

"Oh..Jungkook?"You asked as you noticed that he seems as if he was panting from running.

"Noona..did you see Jimin hyung?"He asked out of nowhere and glancing inside of the room making you raised your eyebrows in confusion.

"Eh?Why are you asking me?I thought you guys were playing volleyball at the beach together since this evening"You answered looking at him as you could sense something is wrong.

"Yes we did play volleyball together but he told us that he's going somewhere because he said he wanted to buy you something"He replied and continued"I thought he's coming back in no times but did he still not showing up?"

"N-no..eversince he went out with you guys, I didn't see him anywhere"

"Aish..just where did he go? He's nowhere to be found noona,and it's night already"He hissed out of frustration as he bites his nails looking anxious

"What?!Are you telling me that he went missing?Did you call him?"You spatted,thinking how nonsense it was hearing Jimin,the former strongest leader in mafia actually went missing.How nonsense this could be?

"He left his phone with me so we can't call him anyway.. I'm just afraid that his past enemys are getting back at him knowing he already left mafia world..you know he had a lot of enemies..he didn't even had any weapon or protection tools with him"Jungkook said in his worried voice tone and you couldn't deny you're also getting worried since everything could've happen to him considering he used to be in the mafia world.Although Jimin already left mafia world,but some of his enemies never left him

"Where did he go?Kook,no we can't just sit here and wait.. let's look for him.. I'm sure we can find him"You replied in rush as you immediately grabbed your sweater,shoes and put them on.

-

"So here,I think we all should split first in order to find him and if we couldn't find him, let's just report this to the police tomorrow"Namjoon said as you all were now gathered at the hotel lobby.

"Let's just report it now...maybe the polices could help us find him faster"You replied,getting worried every seconds.

"Y/n..but we can't make a report unless it's over 24 hours...and Jimin has been missing for only about 4 hours now,so we can't"Seok Jin explained looking at you as you could see his worried expression on his face.Everyone looked so worried thinking anything could happen to him.

"Look,.. let's just split like this..Seok Jin hyung and I will find him near the town area.Taehyung and Jungkook will find him near the village while Suga hyung and Hoseok will roam around the hotel and Y/n will go to the beach"Namjoon clicked again,earning everyone's attention as all of you nodded their heads except for you

"Wait....why am I going alone?"You protested while pointing at yourself.

"You're only going to the beach,you don't have to go to many places.."Taehyung said as he grabbed Jungkook's wrist,ready to go to where they are supposed to be as Namjoon told them to.You were taken aback didn't know what to say.