Chapter 35:CONFESSION PLAN

Y/n POV

Here I am trying to find a plan to confess to him.Damn,why does it's so hard for me?Gosh..

My arms on my forehead as my eyes are staring at the ceiling above,I couldn't sleep at all although it was already in the middle of night.I should tell him if I wanted to be with him officially.Yes!I should tell him.But how?

An idea flashed into my mind.Eureka..!

"What about cooking his favourite foods and send it personally to him in his office tomorrow? I'm sure he would be surprised if he saw me showed up just to bring him lunch..then..we can eat together..and then I will took the opportunity to tell him about my real feelings..!Then...then...then....aaaaawwww!"I giggled at the thought of my confession plan.

I giggled and hugged my pillow tighter feeling the excitement alone."Okay, I'll do it tomorrow"I mumbled and smiled,slowly drove to my dreamland.

-
Jimin POV

I put on my black tie looking at my own reflection in the mirror.I sprayed my perfumes and took my black suit,ready to go to work.

I was walking through the hallway in my mansion passing by her room

I was walking through the hallway in my mansion passing by her room.Yes her.I can't deny how hurt I was yesterday,to the point I find it was hard to even to talk to her..why did I do that knowing I might wanting her even more?

The more I tried to be angry with her,the more I tried to ignore her...,the more I wanted her and love her wholeheartedly...but does she felt the same?

My hands unconsciously twisted her doorknob.Her door wasn't locked.

"Aish..this girl..!How come she didn't locked her room, she's so careless and absent-minded...and probably that's why I always felt the urge to protect her"I let out a sigh before entering her room just to see her sleeping figure

I walked in and stopped beside her to look at her sleeping bare face.I unconsciously smile as I put my hands inside my front pant pocket.

I unconsciously smile as I put my hands inside my front pant pocket