Chapter 36:CHEAT?

THIRD PERSON POV

"I want you to bring her to me today so don't lose her"A young man spoke through the phone strictly,his revengeful eyes darkened.

"Yes boss..we will definitely get her today"His people answered on the phone making him smirked to himself

"Keep following her and makes sure that useless Park Fucking Jimin isn't with her"The man clicked again,trying his best not to fail his plan this time

"Don't worry boss..we have been following her and she's alone right now"

"Good..keep watching her"The man answered back and ended the call as he smirked at himself

"Babygirl...,we will meet again and for sure I'm not going to let you go cause you're mine.."The man thought to himself and smirked,his revenge towards Jimin and his lust towards you grew every second.

Y/n POV

I got off of the car."Thank you.,you can leave now.I'll go home with Mr.Park himself so don't worry"I spoke as I looked at the guard and bowed.The guard also bowed to me as he left with the car.

Yes,I asked the guard who worked at Jimin mansion to send me here,oh well otherwise how else could I make my way here.

I smiled as I raised my head looking at the tall building in front of me.My heartbeats started to beat faster and faster.I should do it now...!I must tell him about my real feelings..!Yes I should"I reminded myself as I nodded my head and bravely took the step forward.

His building is so big and it makes me impossible to find his private office.So, I'm just here looking so small standing in the middle of the lobby.

"I need to ask someone to help me find his private office"I mumbled as my eyes are wandering in the place.

Jimin POV

"Ah..."I sighed gladly after the long meeting just now.I sat myself down on the spacious couch inside my own private office.I took out my phone and was about to call y/n.I'm stressing out right now and I need to hear her voice at least.

I was on my phone but then the door creaked open and I immediately turn my head to the door just to see Jungkook standing there

"What are you doing there"I glanced at him for a second before turning back my attention to my phone.

"Well,hyung aren't you joining us for lunch?"He asked,still standing at the door while crossing his arms on his chest

"Just go first, I'll join you guys later.You know I need to hear my babygirl's voice at least"I replied as I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes making me chuckled.

"Okay fine..just come later"He replied and closed the door,leaving me alone in the office.

"Looks like everyone has left for lunch"I mumbled as I pressed the call button on my phone's screen.

"The person you're trying to reach to is currently unavailable.Please leave your messages,thank you."

I tried to call her but to no avail making me lets out a tiny sigh.I wondered where she is....I miss her..

"Hmm..Why can't I ignore you babygirl?"I thought to myself as I put the phone on the table.

I leaned my head back on the couch and was about to close my eyes but then the door creaked open again.

I straightened my back as I looked at the figure who is now walking towards me,my eyes widened.

"Jimin oppa....

....,I miss you"She suddenly said with her seductive voice before joining me on the couch.

Y/n POV

Ding!

I got off of the lift since I was now on the upper level where his office is at.
Thanks to his workers,now I'm on my way heading to his private office.My heartbeats are thumping like crazy as I unconciously gripped the food container that I held in my hands tighter.

"Be calm my heart...we are almost there.."I exhaled deeply as I took a step by step towards his room

"Oh..looks like everyone has left for lunch break.."I mumbled as I noticed those empty offices making me realized something

Gasps..!

"What if he joined the lunch with his hyungs right now since he didn't know I'm coming?!My plan would be failed and the foods would also be wasted..!Aish..No!"I realized as I immediately ran towards his room and just barged in there to know if he's still here.

I barged inside his room not expecting that my heart would break into pieces just in a blink of eyes.My teary eyes widened at the sight of him

with another girl ....she was sitting on his laps while straddling his waist and they were about to kiss each other...

"JIMIN....!"I unconsciously let my voice out filling the room, snapping both of them as they both looked at me with his eyes widened and she gave me her smug look

She looked familiar...

"Jimin....h-how..... could....you....do...this...to..me?"My voice is shaking as my eyes couldn't hold the tears anymore.

He immediately pushed her and rushed towards me,I froze just standing still with my tears rolling on my cheeks rapidly. How could you..you do this to me?

"Y/n...baby please... don't misunderstand it.. it's not what it looks like.."He tried to hold my arms but I brushed his hands off."Y/n..please hear me out.. there's nothing going on between me and her, we're just-"

I immediately cut him off."JIMIN JUST STOP! THERE'S NOTHING MORE FOR ME TO HEAR!"My tears couldn't stop flowing and I just let the dish that I specially made for him off of my hands,letting it fell on the floor.

Before he could reply to me,I immediately ran away from his office.I don't want to hear to his bullshit anymore, I've had enough!

"Y/n..!"He shouted my name from behind as he chased after me.But I was quick enough to hide myself behind the huge pillar,cupping my mouth preventing my voice from being heard as I still couldn't stop my tears from flowing

"Ugh..!Where did she go?"I heard him sniffed as he looked around and proceed to run to the opposite direction.

As he finally trailed off from my sight,my weak legs stepped out of his building going to somewhere to take myself...

Definitely away from him,where he could never find me anymore...I hate him....I hate YOU PARK JIMIN..!

....you said you love me but then you hurt me..

(To be Continued...)

A/n notes:What do you think?Do you think he's really cheating?

A:Girls,do you trust guys?

I used to trust a guy before,I really trusted him,he said he likes me and he wanted to protect me,and yes he did proved it and he gained my trust.But he left me without saying anything...I don't know his reasons but yes he left me,it sucks..it has been 2 years since he left me without telling anything.He broke his promises,I hate the fact that I believe him.. Anyways, that's what reality is,I need to learn and thank you for reading and please votes🤗💜..

Also, I'm planning to publish a new book after I'm done with this and I'm also planning to put my reality love life in that book.The full story of my reality love life will be written there,it hurts me too much and I think I'm going to let it all out in that book.I'm going to write that book as my low key diary.It's not going to be 100% real life since I need to change some parts(esp the ending) to make it more interesting.