Chapter 40: SACRIFICE

Y/n POV

"JIMIN...!!!"I shouted his name,my eyes widened as he looked at me.

.."You hurt me then why did you even come to save me.."

"Oh look who is here,if not the lion as in the dashing Park Jimin,the king of the mafia world?"Jackson clicked as he laughed evilly along with his evil partner.

"What did you do to her?Did you touch her?!"Jimin roared, clenching his jaws and I could see his red eyes are fuming.

"Well,relax man.. we didn't do anything to her yet."Jackson answered and smirked as he went closer towards me

"Don't you think we should end the game tonight..young master Jimin?"Hyung Sik spoke,looking at Jimin evilly.

"Oh looks like the traitor is here too.The one who is supposed to guard my dad but you killed him,...right in front of me"Jimin shot back,gritting his teeth full of anger as the older man just looked at him without saying anything.

"So you were there too...?Ah!No wonder my people couldn't find you that night when I told them to go to your house"The old man replied while chuckling evilly."But looks like you're going to join your dad too tonight"He smirked and I could see Jimin's hand turned into a fist.

"Fine, let's do this...but don't hurt her"Jimin answered as he looked at me.I looked at him,my eyes couldn't stop shedding tears.How could he sacrificed himself like this.

"It's only me you should deal with so take me instead"Jimin continued bravely,glaring at them with those intimidating red eyes.

"Ooofff- how protective of you.."Jackson laughed as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder while looking at Jimin.I know he's doing it to make Jimin mad,I couldn't bear it as my tears fell rapidly.

"I told you he won't hesitate to sacrifice everything for you y/n, even if he had to give his life.."Jackson whispered right into my ears and smirked.

"Jimin don't!"I shouted as I shook my head numerous times,looking at him with my wet cheeks and swollen eyes.

"Y/n... I'm sorry I'm late.."Jimin spoke with his soft low voice,looking at me deeply and I just shook my head as my tears still couldn't stop flowing.

"Awwww...too bad looks like you're going to be killed today"Jackson said to Jimin and they all laughed.

"Jimin no!Just go back!Leave me here Jimin...j-just go.."I said full of sorrow as I looked down,unable to look at him anymore.

Though I'm hurt and disappointed with you but I can't bear it if you lost your life....

"Bitch!Shut up!"Hyung Sik shouted as he hastily walked towards me and pulled my hair forcing me to stand up as I groaned out of pains.

"If you do anything to her,I swear things won't be pretty"Jimin warned,that devil eyes plastered in his eyes.

"You can choose to fight us back but I don't think you should since I'm pretty sure you don't want to see her get hurt"Hyung Sik smirked as he pulled my hair harder while looking at Jimin.I gasped out of pains as my tears rolled down my cheeks.

I could see Jimin is fuming,his fist tighten as he clenched his jaws at the sight of me being the hostage to his enemy.

"Close your eyes.Don't look at me"Jimin said and I shook my head numerous times

No Jimin..No! Don't sacrifice yourself just for me no..

"What are you waiting for?!Attack him...!"Hyung Sik ordered as their people start to bring the weapon to beat Jimin up.

They all stepped forwards and beat Jimin up as they hit his rib with a baseball bat making Jimin fell on the floor.He doesn't fight back for real.They all kicked him,his mouth started to cough blood.They all laughed evilly watching Jimin who was bleeding heavily and was in pain but didn't fight at all.

"Jimin what are you doing!!!Fight back..!!!!"I shouted as my tears fell rapidly,losing my control witnessing how he,the one who is supposed to be the most strongest doesn't fight back.

"Jimin NO...!"I shouted as I cried harder and tried to run towards Jimin but Jackson and Hyung Sik gripped my arms."LET ME GO..!"I cried but was really helpless.It feels like my legs are weakening as Jimin is coughing blood everywhere.

They continued to beat him up,the place filled with Jimin's groans and the ruthless people who were being satisfied.Jimin was laying on his front body on the floor,his body was full of blood,his mouth couldn't stop coughing blood.

"STOP IT..!"I wailed like crazy,trying to escape from the grip making the two ruthless men laughed.

"Oh poor you...to be able to witness your boyfriend's death"Jackson spoke with his smug look as he smirked at me.

As Jimin helplessly laying on the floor,the people surrounded him while laughing at him.

"I've never seen a lion being weak like this..,why didn't you fight at all..?Awww...are you stupid..?"One of the men spoke making all of them laughing as Jimin was coughing non stop.

"Stop for now, I'll do the rest....the highlight of the night..."Hyung Sik suddenly clicked while smirking,making all of them turned to him giving me a space to look at Jimin.

"......Jimin........"I muttered under my breath looking at him as he weakly looking at me too,my tears couldn't stop flowing.

"I'm.....fine"He mouthed as he looked at me before sending me a soft smile.His blood running on his forehead down to his side cheeks and that broke my heart.

How can he even smile at this situation?Why Jimin....why did you sacrificed yourself just for me...?Why didn't you fight back just because of me..?

Hyung Sik finally lets my arms go as he slowly took his steps towards Jimin who was still trying to get up on the floor.I was trying to go towards Jimin too but Jackson grabbed both of my arms tightly before I could even take a step.

"Aaawww....young master Jimin, it's such a blessing to see you struggle like this"He smirked as he kneel down on his knees in front of Jimin.

"You little piece of shit..!"Jimin said,gritting his teeth sending the older man his death stare.

"Well..I guess I really am.." "I spent for years,looking for you just for my revenge"Hyung Sik replied back and smirked at Jimin.

"I swear I'll pay back for my dad"Jimin shot back full of angriness making the older man and his people laughed.

"Well..too bad I don't think you can..since, you'll be joining him too tonight,am I right?"Hyung Sik smirked with his smug look.

"Oh really....?Are you sure?Cause I don't think so"Jimin shot back bravely and smirked looking at the older man

"Well,I can make it happens right now"Hyung Sik replied as he took his gun and aimed it right on Jimin's forehead but Jimin didn't even flinched and just looked at the older man with his scary death stare

"Look,how one of my bullets will passed through your head..BAMMMM!"Hyung Sik laughed evilly and continued "But hmm.. don't worry I won't kill you just like that, I'll make sure to torture you first.. I'm smart aren't I?"He laughed evilly again and looked at Jimin but immediately stopped when Jimin laughed back

"Sure you're smart but aren't smart enough for me"Jimin gritted his teeth, smirking at him making the older man in puzzled.

"00:00 A.M SHARP..!"Jimin suddenly roared and before we all knew it the whole place was filled with white thick smoke.

(To be continued...)

A/n notes: Imagine witnessing he's actually getting beaten up before your eyes😢Anyways,thanks for reading and please votes🤗💜