Chapter 48:NEW LIFE

THIRD PERSON POV

"Mom.."You started at the sight of the middle age woman in front of you.Although you know she's not your biological mother but you already love her and think of her as your mom.

You were already sitting on the couch in your used house to be.This doesn't feels like home to you at all but still you came back knowing there is still a person who is worry about you,and that's your mom.

"Y/n...where have you been?I miss you my daughter"She said as her eyes got teary and pulled you into a hug."Are you fine?Did anyone hurt you?..Poor thing my daughter"She continued as she examined your body,checking your face,your arms.

You glanced at Jimin who was sitting on the couch across you and he lightly nodded his head,letting you know that's it's fine to take your time with your mom.

"Mom.. I'm alright.. I'm back,safely and sound.."You said while smilling as your eyes got teary knowing that she really loved you as if you're her daughter

"I thought you died out there"She cried and hugged you tighter."Y/n.. I'm sorry.... I'm sorry for deceiving you"Your mom clicked and you broke the hug to look at her.

"Mom.. It's fine..I know both of us are his victim..you were left with no choice too.."You spoke as you smiled at her but she just shooked her head

She wiped her tears and continued.."There were a lot of things you didn't know y/n..and I felt so guilty for deceiving you"Her head sinks,letting her tears fell on the floor and you immediately looked away trying to hold your tears.

Unable to say anything,you just listened to what your mother says."Your life has been a lie eversince we adopted you, I'm truly sorry for that but that's all your late father's plan to hide his real identity as a mafia member.He told me to keep my mouth shut or else he will kill me and my entire family.I was scared, helpless and useless.I was just his maid,I couldn't do anything at all."

"..Mom..."You uttered as your tears started to roll down.You don't think you can hear more.You don't know why but this hurts you a lot.You loved both of your parents wholeheartedly not knowing you're actually just a toy for your father."Does a person like him even deserved to be call as a father..?"You thought

"He told me not to mention your real identity.He took the chance when you lost your memories due to an accident.I felt terrible but I was also helpless,all I could do is just fullfil everything he says."

"M-mom...what??I-I had an accident in the past?And was that why I couldn't remember anything?"You gasped and looked at Jimin as he was also seemed to be in shocked.

*After all these years,was this the reason why she couldn't remember me at all?*Jimin thought to himself as he lets out a breath,thinking how everything actually makes sense now.

"I-I'm..truly sorry y/n..I really wanted to tell you about your past just so you could remember your past but-"She explained but you immediately cut her off as you closed your eyes for a moment before continuing.

"Mom, it's all in the past now.. there's nothing we can do to turn back the times,you being safe is enough for me mom..I already think of you as my mom"

"Y/n... everyday,I felt guilty for deceiving you but now I think I can start a new life in peace"

"New life?What do you mean?"

"This house will be sold to the government,and I'm going back to Busan,my family is waiting for me there"

"W-what? You're going to leave me?"You asked in your disbelief voice tone at this sudden news