Chapter 28:CUDDLE

THIRD PERSON POV

You slowly woke up as you could felt his arms were still on your bare waist.Your bare legs tangled together.This boy is nearly squeezing your body while sleeping as if you're his pillow.

"Wait! Aren't I was really his pillow last night? He's literally on top of my body last night..!"You thought replaying last night event,how the two of you were spending the night passionately.

Your cheeks suddenly went red at the fucking thoughts as you raised your head to look at him.He was still sleeping.You grabbed his hand that was on your waist slowly to put it on the pillow instead so you don't wake him up.You turned your body around,pressing your front body on the bed to look at his sleeping face.
You smiled while playing with his hair that was on his forehead."He slept like a dead person"You mumbled while lightly chuckling.His chest went up and down in a normal motion and you titled your head,admiring his sleeping face."Now that I look at him closely,he is really handsome even when he's sleeping..."You murmured to yourself,still looking at him."His nose is sharp,his plump lips..,his chubby cheeks"You laughed a little as he makes a tiny sound and pressed his left cheeks on the pillow."He is cute when he's sleeping but totally a daddy on bed"You poke his chubby cheeks with your index finger.

"Oh..I might accidentally woke him up this way..I should get off now"You mumble to yourself as you took a glance at the clock."Oh man..! It's already 10:30 A.M...!"You thought and was about to get off of the bed.But before you could do so,someone pulled your wrist making you landed on the bed back.

"You're awake..?!"You asked,your eyes widened."Oh man..what if he was just faking his sleep and heard everything that I just said..?!Damn.."

"Yeah... I've been awake since you play with my hair,I was just faking my sleep"He replied and pulled your body towards him.You are on top of him,trying to get yourself free."Yah...let me go"You whined,trying to escape but he already wrapped his tough arms around your body making you stucked on his body.

"Nope..I won't let you go... let's cuddle some more~"He whined like a kid and you couldn't help not to smile."You said I'm cute but I want to be hot"He teased,yeah right..he absolutely heard everything.

"Jimin..stop it.."You avoided his gaze when your face were just inches apart with each other because you were too shy to look at him now.

"What...?Are you avoiding me now..?"He tried to look at you and you immediately moved your head to the side instead of looking down at him since he's under you but you can't move your body since he already encircled his arms around your body so you can't escape.

"Hmmmmm....where did the wild babygirl that I saw last night?..Is she gonna ignore me now..?"He pouted teasingly since you didn't respond to him at all.

"Jimin..I want to clean myself up so let me go"You finally responded with your cheeks burning.It's not that you're avoiding him but after what you two did last night, you're just too shy and probably he noticed it.

"Aaaawwww...so cute...your cheeks are red....are you shy..?"He teased and raised his head to give a peck on your lips."Y/n... there's nothing more to be shy about....not when we already fucked each other...be comfortable with me"He spoke looking at you and you just nodded your head fastly.You could feel your heart is beating like crazy against his chest.He finally loosen his arms that were encircled you and you took the chance to ran away.You got off of the bed and relieved a breath without looking at him.But there was a certain thing that you forgot.

"That ass....I got a nice view early in the morning...~"He whistle,looking at your back view and that's when you realized you don't have any clothes with you and neither did he.You quickly grabbed the towel on the floor to cover yourself.Damn...it..!