Chapter 39:ENCOUNTER PT.2

Y/n POV

"Dad...?"I muttered under my breath,my eyes widened.

"Don't call me father because you're not my daughter.I don't have a daughter"He emphasized,looking at me and that broke my heart.My tears finally rolled down and he kneel down to get at my face level.

He raised my chin to make me look at him."Listen little girl,though I adopted you but I never thought of you as my daughter.You're just my toy that I used to hide my identity"He laughed as he lightly slap my cheeks.

"But w-why..?What have I done wrong to you.."I stuttered as I cried harder,unable to hold it in anymore.

"Why? Because I know that you meant a lot to him,my biggest enemy Park Jimin"He responded and laughed as he got up,standing beside Jackson who was looking at me with his smug look

"W-what are you talking about-"I wailed harder making the two of them laughing evilly at the sight of me looking like a little wimp.

"That star necklace is the cause"He smirked and pointed at my necklace

THIRD PERSON POV

Flashback(The day y/n got adopted)

"Oh Mr.Lee,I suggested maybe you should see the kids first"Mdm.Jang suggested as she looked at the man and his wife before leaving the spouse with the kids.

The man and his wife nodded as they took the steps towards the playground where the kids are spending their times,playing together.

"You don't have to come with me.You just wait in the car"The man ordered in his scary voice making the woman immediately nodded her head and stopped taking steps.

The man proceed to the playground and he accidentally spotted a little girl who was sitting alone on the bench under the tree.

"What's your name little girl?"The man asked while smilling,snapping her out of her mind

"Oh..Ahjussi..my name is Kim Soo Min"The girl replied,looking at the man who was standing in front of her."What about you mister?"The little girl asked back curiously at the sight of the unfamiliar figure.

"My name is Lee Hyung Sik"The man answered smilling warmly at her.
"Why are you alone?Why aren't you playing with your friends?"The man continued,looking at the pitiful girl.

"Ahjussi..I don't have friends,no one wanted to be friends with me."The girl pouted as she hold the necklace that Jimin gave her since it reminded him a lot to her.

"You don't have friends?If that's so,let's come with Ahjussi then"The man replied as he sat himself down beside the little girl.

"N-no ahjussi..I can't leave this orphanage until he finds me again.He told me to wait"The little girl answered innocently making the man furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who are you waiting for?"He asked being curious.

"My only friend,Park Jimin..he left this orphanage 1 month ago"The little girl answered,her eyes glittered looking at the man as the man was completely taken aback once the familiar name passed through his ears.

"Park....Jimin...?"The man started to investigate to make sure they were the same person.

"Uhm..his name is Park Jimin.He said he wanted to find me again.He is so kind,he even gave me this necklace"The little girl nodded while smilling innocently at the man as she showed the star necklace proudly to the man.

"That necklace..?Ah!So they hide young master Jimin in here..?"The man figured out.

"So...he was here.."The man uttered to himself,his revengeful eyes darkened.
"Do you have any idea where he is now?"The man asked with his interested voice.