(what have you did that you are getting scared like this)

"maina...unki toothpaste main namak tu bilkul nahi dala"she replied with a mischievous glint in her eyes making him shake his head...

(I...didn't put the salt in her toothpaste)

She was a troublemaker...

"wo aa rahi hain Nawabzada kuch karain"she said, shaking him while looking towards the direction where her grandmother's voice was coming....

(she is coming Nawabzada please do something)

"Chalo,"he said, running towards the opposite direction, making her shocked...

(come)

"ya kitni khoobsurat hai"she said blinking rapidly to see if it was true while he stood leaning towards the pillar behind him with his hands folded across his chest looking at her smiling lightly.

(it is so beautiful)

"ya chand aj tak to itna khoobsurat nahi laga"she said tilting her head looking at the moon with narrow eyes.

(moon didn't looked that beautiful before)

"han sach main chand aj itna khoobsurat nahi laga"he replied looking at her without blinking.

(yes right moon didn't looked that beautiful before)

Both stood there staring at things that fascinated them..........

♧♧♧♧♧

lehron ko le kay chalay nadiya jaise,

tumne bande hain Bandhan kuch aise,

"AP mera peecha kar raha hai"she said innocently turning back towards him.

(are you following me)

"No...wo..main "he stuttered, feeling his heartbeat becoming faster.

(no...that...me)

"wo kya apko koi kam nahi hai"she again asked, making him gulp.

(what you don't have any other work)

"han nahi mera matlab....."he stuttered looking at her serious expression.

(yes no I mean....)

but not being able to control herself she laughed loudly making him confused.

"kya hua.."he asked confused.

(what happened....)

"ap itna dar kyun raha hain main tu bus mazaq kar rahi thi..."she replied trying to control herself from laughing but looking at his glaring figure she gulped lightly.

(why are you getting so scared I was just joking...)

"Magar koi baat nahi ap gussa karta hua bohat cute lagta hain"she said smiling widely pulling his cheeks.

(but it's ok you looks cute when you are angry)

"Nahi karo na.."he whined pulling her hands away from his cheeks.

(don't do this..)

"maina kya kiya"she said with a straight face but yet again she ruffled his hairs messing them up and ran away leaving him still standing there....

(what I did)

A smile got plastered on his face while he shook his head scrunching his nose lightly his eyes shined with happiness....