•||21-Dancing with lust||•

Start from the beginning

She collected some water into her palms and heaved it on her face, rubbing and cleaning her face she tried to push all the evil intentions circling in her mind.

A harsh force hit her waist making her yelp in fright. She frantically rubbed the area affected by the intruder which hit her lower abdomen. She widened looking at her husband staring confusingly at her standing at the entrance of his bathing chambers. She fell on her other knee after being caught like a cat.

"What are you doing here?" The king asked her after finding her in the most unusual place at this hour of the night. She shrugged standing on her feet, clasping and unclasping her palms nervously.

"I- umm I "

He walked towards the cabinet kept in the corner of the chamber, his breathing was uneven as his hard work laced from his talks. There was a heavy layer of sweat resting on his skin proving about his hard workout.

"Since when you started to stutter? " He fired unbothered about her presence. He opened the drawer of the cabinet picking the freshly cleaned white cloth he rubbed the cloth on his sweat-covered skin. She stood there nervously playing with her fingers. He walked towards her making her gasp when he looked at her suspiciously. Forwarding the white cloth he cocked an eyebrow at her. She took the cloth and started wiping the sweat formed on his body.

She gulped inaudibly scrubbing the material of his body. The proximity of his body to hers made things worse for her. His masculine scent broke the lock of innocence resting in her mind. Her eyes lewdly followed every curve of his lethal torso making heat churn back to her core.

"You didn't answer me, my queen. Why are you here " His voice sounded sexier than usual? She continued scrubbing the sweat completely ignoring his presence and captive eyes. He caught her hand in the middle, blocking her movements. She shrugged still not making any move towards his eyes. She wriggled as a half-dead fish peeled out of the water to free her hand from his firm hold.

"Stop moving " He ordered. Well, He forgot who he was talking to tanirika started moving more rapidly forcing him to leave her hands. He grew annoyed by her weird behaviour and yanked her forcefully towards him. She gasped due to his sudden action, balancing herself back she glared at him.

He challenged her by matching her glare. Furrowing her eyebrows, she grew self-conscious in his stare, breaking the stare she stared at his chin instead.

"What's wrong? Why are you behaving so weird! "

"Nothing " she whispered.

"Fine. What were you doing in my chambers? Spying on me your highness "

She rolled her orifices unaffected by his demand. Freeing her hands, his one hand leapt towards her naked waist. His rough hands danced smoothly along with her luscious waist. Her breast created friction against his chest, making her nipple stand erect at his deadly move.

"Let me go, my king " she whispered again trying to get away from him. His grip on her waist tightened as he denied her demand.

She sighed helplessly in his stronghold giving up on her plan of running away. Adjusting herself properly between his arms she wrapped her arms around his torso her head resting on his bicep. His nerves calmed automatically as her heartbeat echoed against his.

She closed her eyes peacefully loving the warmth provided by his body. Her dry lips brushed against each other as a satisfying hum sound left her lips.

"Are you still angry with me? " She asked her voice barely audible as her head rested on his bicep. He exhibited no litigation as she expected. She sought in failure as sorrow started swivelling her thoughts again.