Jungkook smiled and whispered back, right against Taehyung's lips, "Accepted." He then dived in for another kiss. His grip around Taehyung's waist tightened as he pressed the boy's body even closer to his, so there was an almost negligible gap between the two. The kiss was slow at first. Gentle and sweet, brimming with love. But then, the soft and gentle motion of Jungkook sucking on Taehyung's bottom lip turned to something way more passionate, aggressive even. They scrambled to get a hold of each other. Their movements were fast, reckless and restless. It was as if the two couldn't get enough of each other's lips and they longed for more. 

Taehyung made a little noise and tapped Jungkook's neck. He knew what this meant, Taehyung was breathless, so he moved away for a couple of seconds to let him breathe. But Jungkook was ruthless, impatient and desperate. He latched his mouth on Taehyung's again, pushing his tongue to the back of Taehyung's throat. Taehyung moaned on feeling the wet muscle lick the insides of his hot mouth. He moaned even more when he felt their tongues tangle with each other. All this while, Jungkook kept pulling Taehyung closer to him, even though there wasn't really a point in doing that for they were already sticking to each other.

When Jungkook himself needed a break to breathe, he pulled back and let out a little groan on seeing Taehyung's face. His lips were wet, red and swollen with Jungkook's saliva smeared across his chin. A string of saliva connected the two and Jungkook went forward to lick Taehyung's bottom lip to break it. 

[NOTE (4) : Readers who had stopped reading before can continue now.<3]

Taehyung harshly panted. His face was red and his grip on Jungkook's shoulders tightened so he could get a hold of himself and still his quivering knees. He could feel the tension, the light air becoming heavier and hotter. How Jungkook's pupils had dilated, how his usually big eyes were hooded now. Despite that, he nervously chuckled and croaked out in a stammer of words, "W-what was t-that Jungkook?" The mini make out session they just had was unexpected, to say the least. Yes, they had made out before, but not to this extent, not with so much passion, desire and lust oozing out of their beings.

"Nothing, want dessert?" Jungkook flashed a cute bunny smile, so contradictory to how he had looked just a few seconds ago, leaving Taehyung in a state of utter confusion.

He was about to speak when Jungkook held his hand and dragged him to the kitchen.

"Here, I baked a little mug cake for us." Jungkook walked with a white mug in his hand. He placed it on the counter for Taehyung to see. The chocolate mug cake though small -like it should be- looked delectable. The surface was sprinkled with powdered sugar and a heap of whipped cream rested on it. Chocolate shavings decorated the whipped cream, and obviously, sliced strawberries adorned the cake too. 

"Damn, this looks so good." Taehyung picked the mug up. He dunked his fork into the cake and found another surprise element. From the inside of the sponge came out melted chocolate. Taehyung's mouth watered as he looked at the beautiful bite on his fork. He brought the fork up to Jungkook's mouth and said "Aaa."

Jungkook chuckled, "No, you eat it first. It's for you."

Taehyung shook his head, "You made it, it's your hard work. You deserve the first bite."

Jungkook smiled as he ate the cake. Instantly, his face turned into one of delight. He moaned, "Goddamn, your boyfriend is a good cook." He grabbed the mug from Taehyung to take another bite.

"Oh hell yes. This is so good, oh my god." Taehyung relished in his own bite of the delicacy.

[NOTE (5): The smut starts from this point. Readers who are not comfortable with reading such writing can stop reading now. Thank you for reading so far! <3]