'Jungkook just texted me, he can't be asleep. Is he in his room?' He thought as he stepped into the house and closed the door. When he turned to face the living room, he jumped in fright on listening to a loud pop. The lights came on and he saw a grinning Jungkook popping confetti.

Taehyung exhaled in relief after the slight shock. As he started walking towards Jungkook with a questioning smile, he stepped on something. He looked down to see a rose petal, and not just one, there was a trail of them, leading to their bedroom.

"What is this? Some kind of welcome party?" He spoke, mirroring Jungkook's huge smile.

Jungkook shook his head as he walked towards Taehyung. He held his waist and pulled him close, "Happy 6 month anniversary baby." His doe eyes sparkled with love as he saw the love of his life widen his eyes in shock.

"Oh my God! It's the 29th today?!"

Jungkook nodded, still smiling.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, I totally forgot-" Taehyung's sentence got muffled into Jungkook's mouth as he pressed his lips against Taehyung's. The older instantly threw his arms around Jungkook's neck.

When they parted, Jungkook spoke, "I had forgotten too. You don't have to apologize."

Taehyung smiled as he slouched his shoulders, relaxing into Jungkook's touch. "Happy Anniversary Jungkook." He whispered with a smile. 

This was the best feeling ever: coming home after a long day right into your lover's arms.

"Did I just officially move in on our half-year anniversary?"

"Maybe." Jungkook shrugged.

"Hold on, did you tell Jimin to-?"

"Yes I did," Jungkook smiled and leaned forward to leave a kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

"I couldn't get a gift for you though."

Taehyung frowned, "Kook," 

Jungkook immediately looked up to meet Taehyung's eyes when he heard the slight sternness and command in his tone.

"You don't have to give me a gift. That doesn't matter. You're the best gift I could have ever gotten. I don't need anything else."

"You need to stop telling me such sweet things because I swear, you'll kill me with them one day." Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Oh c'mon, you love them."

With Jungkook's arms around Taehyung's waist, and Taehyung's hands around Jungkook's neck, inevitably, the two started swaying their bodies in rhythm. A music that only the two could hear played in their ears, you know the kind of stuff they show in movies?

That was until Jungkook spoke, "Alexa, play a romantic tune." In the next two seconds, the room was filled with a soft, sweet, soothing melody.

The couple moved in sync with the music, gently dancing on their toes. Taehyung raised his eyebrows, seemingly impressed with Jungkook.

"I came prepared this time." Jungkook winked as he turned Taehyung around.

After a few minutes of gracefully moving to the music, the song stopped and silence filled the air once again. 

Taehyung pressed his head to Jungkook's and whispered, "Thank you. I know what you're going to say but just accept it, this once. You deserve it."

[NOTE (3): After this point, a small make out session has been described. Readers who do not appreciate this too can scroll till they see another Note from me. From then on, you can continue the story till the actual smut starts! <3]