ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

EPILOGUE : 𖨆𖨆
ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀs ᴘᴏᴠ

EPILOGUE : 𖨆♡𖨆ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀs ᴘᴏᴠ

alejandro.

for years he thought nobody loved him for the way he was and he was right nobody did. his crazy mind and the way he manipulated people always lowered them in but they never knew what it was actually brining them. they would regret it and would think that death would be the only way out and it was. they loved alejandro but he didn't seem to cooperate leading him to kill them.

seeing y/n walking through the street of new york, he knew the delicate soul should be his to keep.

people seemed to twist this 'love story' but what they didn't know was the point of view of a sick person was never real. if it wasn't mentioned by the victim, we would never know what was actually happening when he was going those things. we won't know if it's true or not but for all we know was that alejandro was a person that was lost in his own body. he was away from the world and lived in his which contained of him being normal doing normal things. his doings were bad yet he thought they were completely normal.

by the end of this 'love story' alejandro got to see his kid and the person he loved but only once before he died. he saw her succeed without him and live the life she wanted. without him. married and happy, 4 kids with a blonde man, and totally forgotten about the one that was behind bars. her life was perfect while his fell to the ground ending up in a place where the angels don't go.

but he deserved it. he didn't think so but we all knew that this was no love story. this was a story of a sick and mental man that fell into the arms of an angel. he didn't change and remained the same bitter man that he was since birth but who knows, maybe in another lifetime he would be able to have a normal life with the angel. the person he loved.

for years he remained the stalker but to her he was

ᴍʏ sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ

𖨆𖨆