ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴇ

TAKEN WITHOUT A TRACE : 𖨆𖨆
ʏ/ɴs ᴘᴏᴠ

DARKNESS SURROUNDED me and the panic in me started to erupt

DARKNESS SURROUNDED me and the panic in me started to erupt. alessio started to cry once more and i immediately ran over to his crib.

"shhhh baby it's ok don't cry"

i was about to pick him up but the sound of something dropping behind me, made me stop. nobody else was in the house so i knew someone must of came in. then it hit me.

'someone broke in'

alessios cries was now silent and my body was frozen. my heart beating and heavy breathing, i felt someone behind me. i didn't dare to move but when i walked closer to alessio the person did too.

i closed my eyes trying to convince myself that it was all in my imagination but the feeling of someone being behind me,was there which got me even more scared.

my nightmares were coming true and i prayed that i was just asleep. walking closer and closer, they stood right behind me having their breath touch the back of my neck. hot and settle, they began to move my hair with their hands letting their fingertips touch my neck ever so slightly. lips came in contact with my ear and the salty tears came down.

"hi princess"

when i was about to turn around, they wrapped their hands on my body having a strong grip. trying to get out their grasp, a rag was put on my nose and mouth keeping me from talking. the feeling of being suffocated came in and i inhaled the toxic chemicals.

"there you go baby just breath..."

"so precious..." he said inhaling my aroma.

i whimpered shaking my head.

"shhh just keep on breathing princess you'll be ok"

letting my eyes close my mind went to alessio but the fight in me wasn't there anymore. my body went limp and i blacked out.

sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀs ᴘᴏᴠ

her warm body went limp in my arms and a grin came upon my face. she melted on me like butter and her soft breathing was felt on my hand. i laid her down on the bed and went to alessio crib. taking out my flashlight i shined making sure it didn't come too close.

he squinted his eyes then adjusted moving his hands and legs.

"my little angel" i breathed out

he put his fist in his mouth allowing his salvia to come down onto his onesie.

"come on"

i picked him up taking a small rag to wipe his face and hand. i saw that he was slowly falling asleep so i heated up some breast milk for him. while i fed it to him, i laid next to y/n who was blacked out. i admired her figure as well as her features.

her eyes were no longer seen but i could still imagine the chocolate brown tint in her eyes that would always shine through the room. her soft skin, and nice silky hair. i could just watch her all day.

my eyes trailed down to her body seeing that her gown has now risen up. her whole lower body except for her chest, was now exposed to me. a tent began to form in my pants and i shook my head not wanting to do anything.

'calm down' i warned myself

alessio finally feel asleep and i put him in his small car seat. i glanced at y/n feeling myself coming closer to her body. my prey was right in front of me but something was stoping me from attacking.

i began to crawl on the bed stopping myself midway.

'i can't'

'just one peck'

hovering over her, i pulled her nightgown down and ran my finger up her body going from her stomach to her chest, then reaching her neck. i stoped at her lips running my finger on it. i pulled her bottom lip down watching as it snapped back in place.

my hand caressing her cheek just looking at her face. the only light came from my phone that sat on her nightstand but even with that little light, i could still see her face. one hand was on her waist while the other was on her cheek.

bad flashback came to my head but i pushed them aside not wanting to go back to that dark place.

"i'm sorry. i never meant to hurt you but, we're meant to be i dont know when you're going to realize that..."

i sighed kissing her forehead letting them linger for a few seconds. i then looked at her lips smiling at the nice pinkish color that went on them. smiling i put my lips on hers moving them with mine. i pressured myself onto her even more trying to get her to kiss me back. knowing that she wasn't, i let go just caressing her cheek.

"i'll bring him back in a few days. or weeks but enjoy yourself. you won't have a kid for a few days you can do whatever you want. but don't go crazy ok?"

i pretended that she nodded and beamed.

"i'll see you soon"

i pecked her lips and grabbed alessio. i made sure i had everything and once i did, i left without a trace.

𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄!