ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ

THE BOOK: 𖨆𖨆
ʏ/ɴs ᴘᴏᴠ

MY SKIN WAS ICY cold which formed goosebumps all over my body

MY SKIN WAS ICY cold which formed goosebumps all over my body. my hands and arms tied to my back made the inside of me freak out. thankfully my sight was not taken from me, but the small sounds of the wind blowing outside made me inpatient.

the silence was loud. it felt like all your thoughts were swallowing you into the deep water that laid in your brain. looking for a sign of life, all i could see was the dark and the small window on the right to me. it was a big room that had a bed in the corner and that's it. no photos, no posters, no dressers, nothing. i sat on the only chair that was in the room and i began to feel sluggish.

almost closing my eyes once again, i hear the door open which was behind me. the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and my body stiffened. i heard his familiar footsteps and felt his presence. he stood right behind me without moving and i already felt a tear slip away. i didn't know why i was crying but i was. i think i was relieved that it was him and not some other psychopath.

while still behind me, he got a piece of my hair letting it slip out of his hand slowly. it hit my shoulder and he picked it up again puttting it behind me. gathering my hair to the side he leaned down and placed a single kiss on my shoulder before speaking

"don't be scared angel. it's me"

that voice brought chills to my back.

"i don't know what to do anymore....what can i do for you to love me.... what is it angel? please tell me"

i looked down and he sighed. he kneel in front of me and picked my head up running his thumb across my masked lips. he pressed his lips against them trying to get some warmth out of them.

"i love you and i'll do anything for you. even if i have to kill someone"

i looked at him with glass eyes and he wiped my tear that went down.

"don't cry. angels don't cry"

i thought of alessio and he read my face smiling.

"i'm glad you still think about him....he's sleeping in my room. he'll be fine"

i tried looking down at my lips and he reached to take it off but stopped midway.

"you're not going to scream"

i shook my head and he took it off.