ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏɪᴅ

PARANOID: 𖨆𖨆
ʏ/ɴs ᴘᴏᴠ

THE SOUND OF his cries woke me up making me get up

"shhh don't cry baby" i said rocking him

i went back to bed, breastfeeding him, and slowly start to shut my eyes. under me, felt warm. i opened my eyes remembering that i slept on the right side of the bed. i took a deep breath letting the air come in and out of my body. i probably moved a lot in my sleep.

"you cry a lot don't you" i said holding his little hand on my finger

he didn't say anything but blink at me. i got myself out of bed with alessio in my arms feeling myself yawn. i walked into the cold kitchen feeling the cold hard floor. my room was warm and the outside was cold as ice making goosebumps form.

i felt as if someone was watching me. a pair of eyes burned the back of my head. i started to feel uneasy and afraid of looking back but when i did, nothing was there.

'calm down y/n'

i turned on the heater then setting alessio in his little swing. i turned on some cartoons making sure that he wasn't too close to the tv. my body still felt as if someone was staring at me but i ignored it. i was making myself some breakfast and i heard a knock on my door.

my body froze and i didn't make a single sound. i stood there for a few seconds until i heard another knock on the door.

"miss y/l/n it's me"

i headed towards the door taking deep breaths. i made sure my robe covered my body as i opened the door letting the breeze in. in front of me stood mr.smith. he was 5'5 and was a little old but still was able to do many things.

"good morning mr.smith. i'm sorry i didn't answer fast enough"

"don't worry you didn't make me wait that long. anyways people have noticed that your code on your door has shown the green light at night. have you been forgetting to lock your door?"

my heart fell down to my feet and i began to freak out. i didn't show it. i was actually calm on the outside which made mr.smith make a face.

"are you alright miss y/l/n?"

"uh yeah i think i just forget to lock the door on accident. no big deal"

"are you sure?"

"yeah i haven't gotten a lot of sleep due to alessio. he cries a lot so i probably just forgot but i'll make sure to lock it thank you mr. smith" i began to rant